PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:42:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

I was wondering since I have not master'd this yet myself. If sumone could animate two of my snaggerz for me, just putting my name on them for this forum for the holidays.

This one I would like for it to be a transparent background with my name bams in a matching purple, should look nice I think, and also

for this one to have sum sort of a nice holdiay font with my name bams on it. If that's too much it's all good. Any info needed just ask  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

oh and if any one knows of a good tutioral in how to make a gif image into a transparent background an also change it abit, would be a great thing to try for myself. I have abit of knowledge in making my own pics but working with gif format images, I have no idea. So many images that I find in gif format I would love to work with. Any info would be great thanx

zeboo

can I get my name on this one please Thank you in advance  :-*

C~M

Quote from: zeboo on November 22, 2006, 08:38:46 PM
can I get my name on this one please Thank you in advance  :-*

I couldn't get your name to stop jumping, but here is what I made.  I hope you like it.

C~M

Quote from: bams68 on November 22, 2006, 03:23:15 PM
I was wondering since I have not master'd this yet myself. If sumone could animate two of my snaggerz for me, just putting my name on them for this forum for the holidays.

This one I would like for it to be a transparent background with my name bams in a matching purple, should look nice I think, and also

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I did the best I could with this bams.  The purple was too dark as alot of other sparkles I have so I went with a light blue.  I hope you like it, if not I am sure TMT can make you something much better.

*edited cuz the pic didn't fully show

TmT

Here ya go

triniqueen27

bams68

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 22, 2006, 09:40:23 PM
Quote from: bams68 on November 22, 2006, 03:23:15 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I did the best I could with this bams.  The purple was too dark as alot of other sparkles I have so I went with a light blue.  I hope you like it, if not I am sure TMT can make you something much better.

*edited cuz the pic didn't fully show

maybe try a purpleish one but it doesn't have to be over the image but off to a side or sumthing, but that is a nice one....just like to have the color to match. Hope that is ok....TMT seems to have sum great techniques in making the names do things,,,as she did for Zeboo which I thought was awesome how it seperates like that...but thx for using ur time *smiles*. Just would like it to have a matching sparkle to it or sumthing...Hope ur kewl with that.

Hope ur all having a great Thanksgiving...eat sum turkey for me, as thanksgiving is over for us Canadians.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

zeboo

TmT

Ahh.. dont know bout all that.... but ur welcome :)

Blondie

can i have one of the bows on it with Leanne plz ? <...>

TmT

Quote from: Blondie on November 26, 2006, 01:25:41 PM
Uh... do you mean "wreath" 

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 26, 2006, 07:12:32 PM
Quote from: Blondie on November 26, 2006, 01:25:41 PM
Uh... do you mean "wreath" 

Maybe she's talking about the bow Tara has  :-X  :)))

TmT

:oo Now that I wont do... I wont duplicate Tara's Avatar unless she say its ok... She found that and only asked me to make it smaller and I removed the bg...<back ground> added her name for a plus....

zeboo

can you add rain to this I live in a rain forest rofl.....

TmT

lol.. sure, I will take a look at it... not sure snow and rain looks well on the forum's bg... I'll tried it and the grey makes the transparency of the image suck...

Blondie

Blondie

[/img]

can i have happy holidays on this one please ty

TmT

Quote from: zeboo on November 26, 2006, 07:24:46 PM
can you add rain to this I live in a rain forest rofl.....

Ok... testin

TmT

ok another attempt... "lookz like it's pourin in Washington" lol