Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on January 08, 2007, 04:59:51 AM
:-\ :(
Why are you so sad :(  <<makin me feel sad... to see that ur so unhappy>

bams68

Very nice work on the pics Tokens yet again.....look awesome. I've been trying to make myself a banner like the one I have as my siggy with a few pics of mine, but I'm sure they will not come out as great as urs. Wonderful job....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 08, 2007, 08:22:17 AM

I just wish I had alot of really cool stuff or at least make cool stuff like every1

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on January 08, 2007, 12:00:23 PM

I just wish I had alot of really cool stuff or at least make cool stuff like every1
Ok hun, you tell Tokens... what can I do to help you... mama's listenin... lol

IndianLover

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 08, 2007, 12:37:26 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on January 08, 2007, 12:00:23 PM

Ok hun, you tell Tokens... what can I do to help you... mama's listenin... lol

lol, you make me laugh... I needed that thanks  O0

If you ever run across anything just grab it for me, k pretty plz.  ""

TmT

Thankz Raz for this snag

I altered it and made me and Bob a valentine's sig...

bams68

Tokens I got a good question for ya.....I've always been wondering how did you remove the word Hugs on the original ?? Why I ask this is cuz I've made a few pics of my son and I hate posting them online, as I hear about how people take baby images and actually twist them around and actually make p**nography with them. So sum pics on a few different sites I go to, I've added words to it over the whole image to state his name incase any pic theft and see that's what gets me.....cuz I see from how u did ur that you can actually remove words from the pic...so I wanna know how u did it?? Just like one of the pics I made of myself and posted in the games (the one with pogo kiss dis)  I put that banner over the image cuz I lost many pics to theft before and that's why know I put lil banners like that over the image...so I guess how I see it....it's not worth it. If the pic comes in the hand of people who are great with photoshop n stuff ( like urself) it doesn't even matter. Since I guess u are able to remove it. Sorry for such a long post...but it has been sumthing I've been wondering how u did and I would actually just like to know how it's done. Maybe there's a way to create the banners in a way so people cannot remove them??
Sorry for botherin' ya...an hope my question isn't too silly lol

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

A lotta ppl put watermarks on images to try to keep down theft... or sign their signature...or as you said... put a word/name on the image to try to prevent someone takin ya work.  I, myself, sign my work in hopes ppl will respect and not remove my sig.... its all about trust on that note.... respect the artist.

Now, for the hugs image, that was something that as far as I know did not have any copyright restrictions... I think most of Raz snags she give us is free from the copyright law.  Any signature can be removed...some are jus more difficult than others dependin on the bg. (background)  The hugs image has hearts... all you have to do is "paint" lol... paint a heart... thats all I did... I painted the hearts/painted over the word "hugs" so the hearts blend in.... tada... I do that to all snags that I wanna use if something is in the image that I wanna remove... and I put a hand in the image cuz it looked wierd to me with a hand missin... lol

TMT

Razzle

just a short blurb..
I belong to quite a few tags groups
alot of the snags I get are just that...snags..
I try not to post the ones with siggys or watermarks anymore
unless I think they are just pretty and need to be shared
if you scroll way back to when I first started posting shares you will see
alot have a mark and some are not marked at all
and the unmarked ones are the ones free to be used
I have many tags made for me from the snags I get
I never post any of the stuff that says specifically do "not rip on them"
  :??

TmT

Quote from: Razzle on January 21, 2007, 06:29:45 PM
just a short blurb..
I belong to quite a few tags groups
alot of the snags I get are just that...snags..
I try not to post the ones with siggys or watermarks anymore
unless I think they are just pretty and need to be shared
if you scroll way back to when I first started posting shares you will see
alot have a mark and some are not marked at all
and the unmarked ones are the ones free to be used
I have many tags made for me from the snags I get
I never post any of the stuff that says specifically do "not rip on them"
  :??

no blurb was necessary.... lmao.... gotta laugh, I understand ya... and I think we all know the snags ev1 post are from various snag sites or from places where it is acceptable to take.....

You didnt have to blurb.......... I already made it clear that your snags you post are for sharin.... nice blurb, though... lol

bams68

Oh I think that I wrote that abit confusing....I didn't mean to accuse anyone of stealing snaggies LOL, just wanted to use Tokens image she made as an example of what I was trying to understand, aboot how she can remove the wording on the image,,,not cuz I find it's wrong ....but as an example of what people do to real peoples pics....self pics more so .....I had my pics on my Myspace a few years back and sumone totally ripped them off, and removed my names on my pic and now have them saying it's her......I was pissed and that's what I was asking aboot. How they do it, and if there is a way to stop them from doing it. If that makes more sense?? sorry if it don't and I came off sounding like I was accusing sumone of pic theft here , that was not my point of doing. Just I know Tokens is great at making wonderful images and knows alot aboot creating stuff and I thought I'd ask her how it's done, so I can learn how people remove any wording from an image. Hope that makes sense....I'm sorry if my previous or this post comes off wrong, my sowwies, my english is not all that great sumtimes and I can't find the rite words to express what I wish to ask or say.  ""

Ur Deer Friend
bams
oh and Tokens thanks for explaining it, I understood how u made urs, an I guess when sumone does use sumones self pic, it's more harder to do with the background n stuff, but I guess it can be done. Lost many pics of myself due to that and now I can understand how they did it. Thankies

<.>

TmT

Ur ok.. I understood what u asked.... I guess I jus elaborated in detail....  Its allgood, I knew exactly what you were askin...and I understand how you feel about someone takin ya stuff and claimin it's their's.  Someone use to ask me to do tags and they took my work to another site where they did tags and said it was there work, I was told, I personally did not see it.  I confronted the person and they said they did give me credit for my work....

I think a lot of talent is on this forum and I really dont know a lot, at all!! Thank u Bams for your compliment.... but trust me... there are ppl on here that I would love to learn things from... :)  Hmmmm... jus wonder when Shady is gonna get a computer... <<We prob need to collect for her... lol>>

bams68

thankies for understanding. Yes many do have talent, and ur one of them. Doesn't matter how much you know or not, u still make wonderful things with what ya know and I think that's what matters. I think talent for me is indeed in my writting and my painting n stuff.....I love to decorate as well (interior or outdoor decorating) one of my hobbies...just can't afford the things I wish to create. But a girl can dream.

Yes Shade is also amazing with her work, and I enjoy her tutiorals very much. I think my big thing I need to learn in psp would be to understand layers, that's my main thing I think....doesn't matter how much I read or play with...I just can't seem to grasp the trick of it.

I'm so sorry to hear sum1 did that to u, but I guess when sum1 sees sumthing so nice, they get greedy an dun think how much they are not respecting sumones time and talent or even personal property. Sucks totally

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

There you go Harley Chick, I made one for you, thx for ur PM. Hope u like it, if you want anything else....feel free to ask. I'm sure one of us will help u out  O0. I'm not all great with PSP just yet but I thank u for ur comment. <..>

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Luna

Quote from: bams68 on February 07, 2007, 06:07:27 AM

There you go Harley Chick, I made one for you, thx for ur PM. Hope u like it, if you want anything else....feel free to ask. I'm sure one of us will help u out  O0. I'm not all great with PSP just yet but I thank u for ur comment. <..>

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Bams you did an awesome job. Thats really pretty.

bams68

thanx ...at least sum1 said sumthing lol, she hasn't said thanx or anything. Guess sum people can't be polite at times. Ah well lol <..>

Ur Deer Friend
bams :##

Luna

Quote from: bams68 on February 09, 2007, 05:25:58 PM
thanx ...at least sum1 said sumthing lol, she hasn't said thanx or anything. Guess sum people can't be polite at times. Ah well lol <..>

Ur Deer Friend

You're welcome. Sorry she hasnt said anything about it. Im sure she liked it.

bams68

It's all good, I'm glad u liked it. Thanx for the nice comment.

Time to go get lil one out of bed

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on February 09, 2007, 05:25:58 PM

Ur Deer Friend
:[  :D