Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Ms.Behavin

can someone make me a purty picture with my name in it? pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I am a loser when it comes to that kind of stuff.  ;::

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 14, 2007, 06:14:30 PM
can someone make me a purty picture with my name in it? pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I am a loser when it comes to that kind of stuff.  ;::

I would if I could but I don't know anything.  What kind of picture do you want? What do you like?  You want a avatar and a siggy?  You wanna use something with my name on it? LOL 

I'm sure someone will make you something.  But answering the above questions will help..lol

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on February 14, 2007, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 14, 2007, 06:14:30 PM

I would if I could but I don't know anything.  What kind of picture do you want? What do you like?  You want a avatar and a siggy?  You wanna use something with my name on it? LOL 

I'm sure someone will make you something.  But answering the above questions will help..lol

lmao, yeah I think I will pass with something with ur name on it. But I do like my name. lol. Anyway I would like both an avatar and a sig. Something that matches and is sparkly. I like alot of bling bling. lmao. Other than that I am not too picky. Cool thanks all and Tara for ur help.  :^* :^* :^*

Ms.Behavin

matches I mean by colors not by picture, if that makes sense. like Tara has hers. The colors match.

Tara

:///  We're still waiting...   :)))

TmT

I was play'n with somethings last night... I can work on mo' and better things...but it will be Sunday before I return...
Others are prob workin on things too... she will have plenty to look at and choose from... Need her input on what she want things to look like...

need sig...havent had chance to work on sig to match avatar

need sig...havent had chance to work on sig to match avatar... both incomplete sets

Ms.Behavin

oh wow! those are so nice. Thanks Tokens baby!  They look great!  g10.gif  :!! O0 Now I cant choose which one I like the best. lol

Tara

Ms Behaving finally got dressed!!   Good job on all the things you made her Tokens.  g10.gif

Ms.Behavin

:D I actually like being naked. lmao. Again tyvm Tokens! O0

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 15, 2007, 03:16:27 PM

Oh gawd!! Tokens has rubbed off on MsBehaving...

Notice how Tokens spelled your name that way she would spell it?  LOL

Ms.Behavin

lmfao! I did not even notice that. My brain is fried from all the ice outside. lol!

Ms.Behavin

ok I changed it so they would match. lmao!

Tara

LMAO...She will be proud of you and will probably  :-* you on  your feet..She has a foot fetish.  :^*

Ms.Behavin

Yeah I think I might have a bit of a problem with that. lmfao!

TmT

Quote from: Tara on February 15, 2007, 03:24:31 PM

lol.. u know.. I didnt catch that I didnt include the "g" til after I had uploaded the 3 images......... I can correct them...... I have a bad habit of droppin the "g"... 12 yrs of doin that...(but its my trademark...lol)

OK..gotta busy day today... will work on sigs/avatars tomorrow...

Ya welcome T'  and Mz' (sorry u dropped your "g" all cuz of my bad habit) lol

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 18, 2007, 07:08:13 AM
Quote from: Tara on February 15, 2007, 03:24:31 PM

lol.. u know.. I didnt catch that I didnt include the "g" til after I had uploaded the 3 images......... I can correct them...... I have a bad habit of droppin the "g"... 12 yrs of doin that...(but its my trademark...lol)

OK..gotta busy day today... will work on sigs/avatars tomorrow...

Ya welcome T'  and Mz' (sorry u dropped your "g" all cuz of my bad habit) lol
lmao, its all good Tokens. I like it this way.

MikesGurl

I am kinda interested in putting an avatar and siggy with my post and stuff but I have no idea where to start. Can anyone :OO me out?

TmT

Quote from: MikesGurl on February 19, 2007, 06:29:24 AM
I am kinda interested in putting an avatar and siggy with my post and stuff but I have no idea where to start. Can anyone :OO me out?
Do you have an image that you want to use...that is a first big step.... Pick out the image and lemme/us know what you want done with it.

Think of the color and font style.  All your input would help "you" to be satisfied with the end product :)

TmT

Ok Tara... been playin around with some things... put this in your "Spoilazz Folder"