PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:01:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 19, 2007, 07:18:15 AM
Lmao.. Tara.. here ya go

I must.. I must... I must increase my bust... <<fallin outta my chair>> lmfaoz so hard

OMFG! LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 19, 2007, 07:18:15 AM
Lmao.. Tara.. here ya go

I must.. I must... I must increase my bust... <<fallin outta my chair>> lmfaoz so hard

OMG...LMFAO....That has nothing to do with an increase of a bust...only a deprived child... ~~~~> :<<

He ripped right through it. Damn greedy  :o0!!

Edited because I really screwed this little comeback up.  I thought her boob was ripping out of her shirt on one side. So it makes no sense now.  :((

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2007, 10:29:20 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 19, 2007, 07:18:15 AM
Lmao.. Tara.. here ya go

OMG...LMFAO....That has nothing to do with an increase of a bust...only a deprived child... ~~~~> :<<

He ripped right through it. Damn greedy  :o0!!
OMFG! LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Oh wait...is that an S like a Superman symbol or a rip in the shirt?  I got my screen all little I can't see. I thought it was a rip.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2007, 10:45:05 AM
Oh wait...is that an S like a Superman symbol or a rip in the shirt?  I got my screen all little I can't see. I thought it was a rip.
"S" Super T... and I dont mean super Tara... lmao... Super T-followed by letters "its"

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 19, 2007, 01:23:29 PM
"S" Super T... and I dont mean super Tara... lmao... Super T-followed by letters "its"

LMAO...When I saw it I had just woke up...my daughters computer settings are set all funky and everything is small. I thought it was ripped out in the boob..lmao I couldn't even see a letter.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2007, 01:43:18 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 19, 2007, 01:23:29 PM

LMAO...When I saw it I had just woke up...my daughters computer settings are set all funky and everything is small. I thought it was ripped out in the boob..lmao I couldn't even see a letter.
Awww... dont blame it on the computer settings... admit it... ur gettin old and blind...lmfaoz

TmT

Playin wit Bam's Thingie turned out ok.. <lickin my tongue out at Homer>
First attempt has a lil flaw...I see where... jus lazy and will repeat "tut" laterz to correct flaw... not bad.. Thankz for sharin Bams....

Image Temp Down... goin out to dinner...brb laterz

bams68

can't wait to peek  camera.gif

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on August 20, 2007, 05:15:49 PM
can't wait to peek  camera.gif

Ur Deer Friend
bams
Ok Girlfriend.. I dabbled.... and did a lil some'em some'em with the tut.... I really love that site... I will PM you some sites I have in my folder... tyvm for sharin...
TMT

bams68

LOL @ the Graffiti

Nice touch Tokens. Lot of frames huh......I'm working on the lil licker dude. My first attempt stank so I have to re do it.....Also thankies for the tut links, most of them I had but I do enjoy the blended link (second one I think) or third. But yeah never can have enuff tuts. I have alot as well and I will have to roll them all up, to make a file too. I'm sure you will enjoy hun so I will give that a go sumtime soon. I am pretty busy at a site I'm with as each month we have a siggy parade and we offer a few tags to the members who are not so great with psp or jus love the tag to have us make them up with the names requested. I usually offer 3ish but yeah with 10 request per each offer...it adds up. But I love to share my work as I do enjoy peeking too at others. Anywho once I have a moment I'll share sum links with ya...

thanx for sharing the tutorial results.....I love how u put ur own touch on it. I do that too on most occasions. This time I was happy with how it turn'd out. Anywho great job.  :D

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Yeah I listed the Major Tut Site on our forum a year ago, I guess, that have MEGA tuts...most sites list under that main web addy for advertisement...so if its out there...most likely it listed on that web site. I have more sites I can send today... I have collected sites for over 8 yrs..or more and did not feel like sendin a lotta links that I havent even checked  out in months.  I only sent you a few to show my thankz for you sharing.

My favorite bling site I learned yesterday gave up their domain... that sucks... Trini gave me that site too. She and I share a lotta tuts.  I stay pullin her ears to keep me posted of the things she find because I dont surf like I use to. 

TmT

bams68

I think that bling site is the one I used most too. Robert sumthing I think it was called. Yeah the site is down more so cuz people were taking the blings and saying they were the creator of the blings and it was all fake. Which is why most things now are pay to use. I get upset everyday cuz most tubes I love head on over to sticker chick or CILM. It's upsetting these people have to be so uptight to people who pretty much made them who they are, us taggers. Our creative designs with there tubes put them out there. But they fail to give us any credit or at least the rite to still access them. I still use them here and there cuz by law they can't do anything, why is cuz I'm not making any profit from them. Jus for fun.....it's all crazy but yeah. Alot of sites go down after awhile cuz of all this crap. I think another site you shared Laurascreations (or sumthing like that) she's down too for the same reason. People were stealing her tutorials and stating them as there own. (her's were amazing too, awesome stuff she had).

It would be kewl if we could make a topic jus for tut links. I get many in my inbox but yeah would be kewl if we could do that...only thing is many tutorial writers don't allow it. Which stinks but would be awesome thou

Anywho will share sum with you both as well, if I repeat any you already have. Jus disregard them.  O0

Off to create sum siggy's for my siggy parade..

Ur Deer Friend
bams

RedNightStalker

Hopefully I am in the right place.  I feel kinda naked, so I was wanting to know if you would make me a siggy.  My fav colors are purples, teals, rose, pink, things like that, and could it be pogo related, like it is all about tokens and badges, or something like that.  I am sure you will come up with something that I will absolutely love, I am really not a Pickey person.  Thanks in advance.  Very nice work here.   camera.gif

bams68

Well I"m not sure exactly who ur asking, but I can give it a try if you like. Since I'm basically sitting here doing nothing at the moment.

If you give me abit of time - I am working on a special siggy and I can make it pogo related if you like...I'm sure u'll enjoy *winx*. Jus might take most of the day. I'll post it here when I'm done an if sumone makes sumthing before and u like that best, then all good. But I will post it when I'm done okies.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Well this is not quite how I wanted it to turn out. The animation is looking choppy here on my end, due to the hosting of it. But anywhos' hope ya like.

AV

Siggy

*winx@Tokens - now dun go getting dirty thoughts now LOL* LMFAO

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Ahhhh that looks horrible....I'm gonna try doing up sumthing else. It's not posting well ....keeps leaving traces behind when there isn't any.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on August 23, 2007, 12:59:13 PM
Well this is not quite how I wanted it to turn out. The animation is looking choppy here on my end, due to the hosting of it. But anywhos' hope ya like.

AV

Siggy

*winx@Tokens - now dun go getting dirty thoughts now LOL* LMFAO

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Hey the Avatar is very nice...cute.... the sig is nice too... yeah gettin the lil flaw str8 is that part of PSP that make me pull my hair out.  You did a great job on it, though... its really cute!!!

bams68

Thanx Tokens. Yeah it can be a pain in the butt. Ah well it is cute....jus very hard to get rite. I've tried this one a few times but yeah jus can't get it going and I know ur like me and these small things can tick us off. LOL Ah well it's all about practice an I know I will eventually get it.  bbq22.gif

Oh and I'm still working on that link list for you. So far it's a nice size...and I got 3 more notepads to check LOL. I might send you this one for now...maybe tomorrow. I'm trying not to duplicate any links. Got alot of nice ones jus recently that you might like. O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

triniqueen27

O+O  what's been going on Peeps  <:>