This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

those are cute Dixie gal sigs, Homer. You spilled the beans in another thread about your loss of memory last night :))

bams68

Thankies Homer, Now those helped alot...I kinda thought it dealt with sayings n such...but yeah jus wanna be sure before I crank out my psp

Have a few ideas already, will try to post a tag or two tonight vasunlover

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on February 20, 2008, 03:13:59 PM
Thankies Homer, Now those helped alot...I kinda thought it dealt with sayings n such...but yeah jus wanna be sure before I crank out my psp

Have a few ideas already, will try to post a tag or two tonight vasunlover

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Your welcome :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Well I hope this is sumthing like what you wanted Vasunlover
Anywho I hope ya like
Enjoy
Ur Deer Friend
bams

apple

Quote from: Squid on February 20, 2008, 01:38:09 PM
Nice avatar, Apple.... and your hair's untangled.....free of fairies!  hehehe
thnks so much

Homer

I'm outta beer. How about a care package to tide me over?  :)))  :!!

minnie

could some one please make me a name tag with minnie i would appreciate it tysmia  O0

bams68

I'll try to get sumthing done for ya.....sorry no ones gotten back to ya ...guess everyones on vacation LOL. Anywho I am abit busy with my classes an 6000 emails.....anywho I jus finished a sig parade an I should have abit more time to get sumthing done tonight or tomorrow. If my creative side cooperates.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Hope u enjoy
Plz let me know when you've picked up plz
Ur Deer Friend
bams

cranky

i 2nd that lol thats very pretty nice job bams !

minnie

Quote from: bams68 on March 09, 2008, 05:14:01 PM

Hope u enjoy
Plz let me know when you've picked up plz
Ur Deer Friend
bams

:/\  bams you are the bomb ty svm i love it you did an awesome job  :^* :^* :^* :^*

bams68

Glad u enjoy hun an thankies for the nice compliments all. My settings were abit off in that one thou....I finally have it back up to speed ( I think LOL) ah well it did turn out okies...Enjoy an thankies for replying. Would hate to delete tags that havn't been pick'd up.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

minnie

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2008, 10:44:36 AM
Glad u enjoy hun an thankies for the nice compliments all. My settings were abit off in that one thou....I finally have it back up to speed ( I think LOL) ah well it did turn out okies...Enjoy an thankies for replying. Would hate to delete tags that havn't been pick'd up.

Ur Deer Friend
bams
np you do awesome work love it again tyvm  ""

bams68

Ok girls,,,here are sum taggies...None of them turn'd out how I liked
an I'm sorry about that, jus not feeling my best. Will try to play with them abit more when I'm feeling better okies.
Anywho here are these for now
Huggies

For Stinkerbell
who requested Tinkerbell LOL

For Sassy
Hope ya like

For Minnie

If any of u need help inserting these in ur av's or siggies,jus yell at Homer LOL

Enjoy
Ur Deer Friend
bams

minnie

Bams you are the best  <3 <3 <3 it ty soooooooooooooo much  ""

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on March 13, 2008, 04:57:33 PM
Ok girls,,,here are sum taggies...None of them turn'd out how I liked
an I'm sorry about that, jus not feeling my best. Will try to play with them abit more when I'm feeling better okies.
Anywho here are these for now
Huggies

For Stinkerbell
who requested Tinkerbell LOL

For Sassy
Hope ya like

For Minnie

If any of u need help inserting these in ur av's or siggies,jus yell at Homer LOL

Enjoy
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Bams,
I just happened to stop in here after seeing Minnie's beautiful new tag and saw you had made me two new ones for me. It brought tears to my eyes. I love my new little dangly one and the one like Stinker's.
You are such a sweet person, so loving, giving and talented. When you can and are feeling better, could I please have one like Minnie's too, with the dangle part in royal blue or whatever blue you think would look best and the letters in a lighter blue.
I have surgery on my arm tomorrow, so I won't be around for a few days probably. You get better real soon...ok.
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy

bams68

glad u enjoy ladies..Take care of that arm Sassy. Hopefully it'll heal quick. I'm takin it easy myself. Jus trying to sort mail...still over 4000 *growls* I should jus delete them all but I'm scared of ditching maybe sum good tubes...so yeah slowly but surely I hope to get these done. Jus abit at a time for sure....I'll make you a blue one in time hun for sure....these ones clearly didn't work rite....my animation program jus keeps picking up on anything n switching it black...poor tubes I guess...so hopefully in time I'll get it sorted out.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

xgingerx

Bams can you plz make me a new name dingle heart like sassy's in purple and lavender... would like it to say   Marlene

ps ..i dont know how to post it here can you do it?

girls18.gif sry to be a pain...

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on March 14, 2008, 09:42:56 AM
Bams can you plz make me a new name dingle berry like sassy's in purple and lavender... would like it to say   Marlene

:ooo

Stinkerbell

Bams, that's awesome!!  I uploaded it to Photobucket and added it to my profile... trying to be BraveLady and do it myself  LOL  .... thank you soooooo much!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... some of the most talented people post on this site. 

If you get a chance, would you add an "S" to the front so it says StinkerBell?  I sure hope I don't sound ungrateful :(  I want to keep this siggy forever!!!

(OO)