PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:24:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

That's great Stinkerbell that u got it sorted on ur own. It's pretty simple when you figure it out....but it's jus to understand it all at first. Anywho I will get these all done in awhile - I do enjoy all request (for tags *points at Homer*) but yeah jus taking things easy for awhile til I get this rib sorted out. I got my doc appointment done for the 20th...if it gets worst I'll jus run to the emergency but they are only gonna tell me what I already know. I need it fixed LOL. So anywho I'll make up a few more glitter names in time....I'm still trying to figure out my animation issue. Might need a good ol' boot...but anywho if worst comes to worst it'll jus be different fonts or might have to have the white background...which is a quick fix but yeah doesn't look as appealing. Anywho thankies for the kind comments an no agent needed only sumone needed to clean out my emails....I get 1000+ per week an that's jus on this account LOL.

Anywho ta ta's for now....have a good weeken'd
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on March 14, 2008, 05:18:49 PM
That's great Stinkerbell that u got it sorted on ur own. It's pretty simple when you figure it out....but it's jus to understand it all at first. Anywho I will get these all done in awhile - I do enjoy all request (for tags *points at Homer*) but yeah jus taking things easy for awhile til I get this rib sorted out. I got my doc appointment done for the 20th...if it gets worst I'll jus run to the emergency but they are only gonna tell me what I already know. I need it fixed LOL. So anywho I'll make up a few more glitter names in time....I'm still trying to figure out my animation issue. Might need a good ol' boot...but anywho if worst comes to worst it'll jus be different fonts or might have to have the white background...which is a quick fix but yeah doesn't look as appealing. Anywho thankies for the kind comments an no agent needed only sumone needed to clean out my emails....I get 1000+ per week an that's jus on this account LOL.

Anywho ta ta's for now....have a good weeken'd
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Well to be perfectly honest they would be pretty disappointed if I did them.

My kung-fu is not as strong as yours.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

bams68

For Stinkerbell

I kinda changed it abit as the tube I had stank...so I hope u like this one as I don't have much of my Tinkerbell tubes on my pc...did a huge clean before I put my new external harddrive on. So anyway I hope this one works for ya.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Thanks!!!  You're a doll :)

Stinkerbell

Hey again!  I resized this to make it a better size for the forum.  After the fact, I thought maybe I had committed some kind of copyright infringement and so I wanted to make sure it is OK with you.  I went and download the free trial of Animation Shop and from using PSP for a long time, I was able to open the file and resize it.  I really hope you don't mind!  Thanks again... you're awesome!   Please don't have me thrown in jail   0:

Kyle

Can I request a siggy? I like Dragons, and the color red. Maybe with my name on it? And some fire of some sort?

Thanks!!

bams68

Nope no probs at all Stinkerbell...no copyrite license of mine in there hun...Disney is a huge company an actually dun even allow us touching there work but yeah many do ....so no worries here...I jus credit them to be nice LOL.
Also way to go on resizing urself hun.....animation shop is a awesome program....being a animation junkie like I am gotta luv it. I'm sure if u look hard enuff u can always find urself a copy sumwhere...psp is the same. It's a black world out there LOL - snickers!  ok anywho enjoy

I can indeed make ya sumthing Kyle...It'll take me abit so I can find that perfect dragon...as I don't have none on my pc jus yet...so I'll jus have to skim my stash....jus bare with me an I'll get on that as soon as I can..... okies

Off to clean more emails....
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Kyle

Thank you Bam, and take your time!

Homer

I'm not bams and I suck at this stuff but here's something.

Kyle

Oh Homer, I love it! I am going to put that one on right now, and then put bams on when she is done too! Thanks so much

Homer

I resized it. That one is just a bit obnoxious in size.

~Sassy~

That's really nice Homer. Great work.

Kyle

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2008, 03:24:58 PM
I resized it. That one is just a bit obnoxious in size.

Yes, thanks! Let me go change it

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on February 19, 2008, 04:44:05 PM
Here is a av I made
I think it should fit nicely by ur name

An here is the tag u liked

Glad u enjoy'd
Ah no worries about the private message
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it to post ur siggies n such
Do you have a web host for ur pics?? such as photobucket or imageshack??
You have to get one of those, they are free an then upload ur pics there. Once
you have that...you basically jus copy one of the codes there an paste here..I'm sure Homer will help you with all of that. He can do it for you as well

Anywho off to finish up my badges
  %%  %%  %%
Request anytime
Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams
Bams...these you did are just fantastic. I just love what you an TmT do. I will probably ask one of you to do some for me when my computer gets back from being fixed. It is in Texas right now at Hewlett Packard. I am hoping when it comes back it will have a southern drawl...then maybe it will understand me better.  :))
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy  :-*

Homer

Thanks but bams is much better at this.

Kyle

Quote from: Squid on March 28, 2008, 03:40:35 PM
Well done, Homer.  THe fire looks good on you, Kyle  :8:
Thanks Squid, I just love my dragons!

Homer, you are VERY good at these as well as bams... very talented

bams68

Hey good job Homer!

Hope u enjoy these Kyle

Also thankies Sassy, hope the pc issues work out good for ya

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Kyle

Bam i love it thanks... it looks cool.... i am gonna switch between yours and homers... ill put that avatar on now though

THANKS

Homer

Thanks bams but all I did was find a pic, add a border and put the name in. Easy stuff. I don't have the patience for the animated stuff.