Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Kyle on March 30, 2008, 06:33:45 PM
Here is a better one for ya Stinker!

That's really nice, Kyle... thanks!!!  Did you ever tell me which program you're using?  I can't recall.  I've got a nice collection to rotate!

xgingerx

Kyle

Stinker, I use Paint Shop Pro 9 and Animation Shop 3.... They are from Jasc

bams68

Hey Kyle, got a new dragon for ya if ya want it??here's a preview....

let me know if u like an I'll make ya up one.

off to bed
nite all
Ur Deer Friend
bams

minnie

squid for you this is what i found

enjoy this is all i could find  ""

Kyle

Quote from: bams68 on April 07, 2008, 06:29:20 PM
Hey Kyle, got a new dragon for ya if ya want it??here's a preview....

let me know if u like an I'll make ya up one.

off to bed
nite all
Ur Deer Friend
bams
Oh I like it! that would be great bams!

bams68

Kyle

Thank you bams, I love it!

MsMissy

Homer you are too much. lol now how do i get a picture of a pet cat?  Im new at this, so bear with me.  ???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

What a cute picture of a cat. almost looks like mine. TY Homer

MsMissy

Oh those are so pretty. can you make me 1 with the American colors  with the name Dee. would appreciate it. TY

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on April 26, 2008, 10:25:41 AM
Oh those are so pretty. can you make me 1 with the American colors  with the name Dee. would appreciate it. TY

Sorry but I don't have an American themed frame.

This is about the best I can do.

xgingerx

Homer
you do sigs to? :{x

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on April 26, 2008, 07:22:33 PM
Homer
you do sigs to? :{x

If it is simple enough. I don't do all the animation and sparkles and stuff.

SpunkyGirl

Can I have a siggy and avatar with kittens if possible, please..................I love the one you made for Dee.  It can be puppies and kittens................I'll leave it up to you!  I love bright colors, glitter, sparkles..............I also love diamonds, if you want to do something in that theme.  Just a few ideas. Thanks so very much!

SpunkyGirl :^* :-* tumbsup.gif :,

bams68

Well Sassy found this dragon pic an asked if I could personalize it an make it for Kyle, so not sure if he's still hanging around, but anywho here it is ...

and since ur sooo sweet Sassy - I made u a little sumthing as well. I didn't make it for here, as I kept my white background on it...but u can use it if u like to either way. Jus playing around.....Enjoy

Ur Deer Friend
bams

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on June 26, 2008, 02:33:46 PM
Well Sassy found this dragon pic an asked if I could personalize it an make it for Kyle, so not sure if he's still hanging around, but anywho here it is ...

and since ur sooo sweet Sassy - I made u a little sumthing as well. I didn't make it for here, as I kept my white background on it...but u can use it if u like to either way. Jus playing around.....Enjoy

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Bams,
Thank you so much sweet friend for doing that for Kyle, it looks fantastic! I am sure he will just love it, when he sees it. I had to save it...I thought of him as soon as I saw it. I knew I couldn't do anything with it...but I have a super talented friend (That would be you) and I knew she could.
Super big hugs for making a pretty for me. I just love it. I will save it right away. You be careful during your move...ok. I will talk to you soon.
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy

Kyle

Hey Bams! I've been away for so long, and don't really know how long I will be here from time to time. Just wanted to tell you that I love that one!!!

Can someone please put it in my siggy in place of the other pic please? Thank you!

Squid

I would help you, Kyle, but that would mean giving me your pw for the forum, etc.  You would probably do better to ask Homer or some other admin to help you.  I'm here if you need me, though.  Cool siggy from Bams and Sassy.