PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:00:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests and Pick Ups

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Here you go Stinkerbell
I hope you enjoy

Enjoy an thankies for playing
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Those are beautiful!  I love the colors and the themes.. and the skater on her tush... that would be me!   :)))  And the Natural Beauty one.. I love hummingbirds!  I have a few feeders on the porch off the family room so I can watch them.  Hmmm.... which one should I use as my new siggy....

Bams.... thank you sooooooooo much!  You're one of the sweetest, most generous people on this forum!   (OO)

Modified to add:  Oh, and thanks for fitting my Stinkerbell on them.  I was cursed with a long user name.   :))

bams68

Aww I'm glad you enjoy. I'm jus glad I got them done this morning as I was over at my moms all day as my sister is down from Alberta an we havn't seen her an her family in about two years. So it was nice seeing her before she left again. So darn expensive these days to travel an she has 4 girls so yeah not a cheap trip for there family - LOL

Anywho enjoy the tags
Ur Deer Friend
bams

xgingerx

~Sassy~

:^* Congratulations Stinky :^* Those are sure pretty.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 23, 2008, 07:15:08 PM
:^* Congratulations Stinky :^* Those are sure pretty.

Thank you, Sassy.  They sure are pretty.  Bams is so talented!

bams68

For Nonnie
This is what I came up with for now
Hope you like - If you need any help adding it to your siggy - jus ask Homer

Enjoy
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Nonnies siggy is adorabe!!

Nonnie

Yes Stinkerbell bamas68 is so very talented with her graphics something I hope to learn.   See you did not have to  housewife1.gif  in order for me to get siggy.

bams68

Thanx girls

nite nite
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Nonnie

Thank You Bam68,
Your talent precedes you.  Stinkerbell, sorry I loved the Purple and the rest is History!  Let me know I will gladly Change it when you want to you the Purple.  The color Purple has been a personal fav it seems to be a woman thing in Fam myself, daughters, granddaughters all love Purple!  Thanks Bams68 you are Great!

skeem628

i would like to request help with badges? because i have a mac and i cant dl the progs and such.. if you are online and would like to help please let me know.. ty in advance

fireangel

Can someone make me a siggy?  I am looking for something blue and glittery/sparkly that says "The Original Adreniline Junkie"  just pm me if you can make it.  TY in advance.

bams68

Well sorry to see u've been waiting for a tag. Been abit busy with other stuff. Anywho
I did give this a go but my whole psp shut down on me an I lost what I made.....truthfully I'm not quite sure exactly what you'd like....if u could maybe give me a few hints as to what you would like. Such as design wise....any sport type tags or cars or sumthing. To address the word Adreniline...jus would like abit more info to have sumthing to work with.
Or jus have ur name maybe in glittering blue?? Any help would be great - having a brain fart LOL with this one.

fireangel

I am a firefighter/emt/first responder and pretty much live on adreniline lol.  just big capped letter sparkling or glittery inroyal blue is all i wantlol.  nothing fancy as i am a rather plain person at times lol.

Homer

Isn't it spelled adrenaline ?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

bams68

Oh great. That gives me sumthing to work with.....Firefighting tag with the text added. Hopefully with the corrected spelling is okies. (I stink at spelling :ll) Unless u wanted it how u spelt it.

bams68

Well here are a few tags
Not so great, but gave it a go
Might try to do up the second one again, dun like
how the text looks jumpy.
Too much sparkly makes it look like that
Anywho there ya go

CindyLouWho

Hey Bams those are beautiful, great job on em!!!!  And I like how the text is little jumpy on the 2nd tag, makes it stand out more.  tumbsup.gif