This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHO HAS ALL THE 4 BOOK BADGES DONE

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

was just wondering who had all theres books badges done i had the last one done 2 day after it came out and what do you think was the hardest game to do  i think the longest was the 500 poker island

bobby

i still need 2 more badges in the newest one, i cant win dominoes >:(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Snookie

i have them done too..4th one was done about a week after it came out

ClingFree

I think, for me, the most tedious was Poppit with .. what was it a gazillion balloons?

nightperson

ya poppit was ok but auto did good on that but did that one in the the way i babysit it

nightperson

ops sry homer and ty didnt know where to put it but ty sweetie <3

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

-Tinkerbell

i have one left in what's your sign book that AWFUL peguins 200 combo one but all the rest are done :)

foxx

Not me...too cheap to buy 'em...although a nice little peanut gave me the newest one...and not even close to done!

I do, however, have 2003, 2004, 2005 done...  :P

ClingFree

5 badges left in 03 ... And 3 of em are My Favoritest game ever made by pogo (Dice Derby .. grumble grumble)

nightperson

Quote from: ~Word Life~ on March 20, 2006, 05:18:15 PM
i have one left in what's your sign book that AWFUL peguins 200 combo one but all the rest are done :)

that one gets easier when you get the hang of it

pogohatesme

I have the smallest one done.  The other's I'm still working on.  Just bought myself the newest one last week.

nightperson

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 20, 2006, 05:24:02 PM
I have the smallest one done.  The other's I'm still working on.  Just bought myself the newest one last week.

ok pogohates me you have to get them all done before you can go out for your B-day j/k :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

I look forward to the day when I can raise my hand to the question of "Who has all the Pogo Mobile Badges Done"... darn Tri-Peaks is slowing me up!

-Tinkerbell

keep going Saint you'll be done one day just keep going  O0

nightperson

well i will never raise mine yet anyhow im getting the other ranks and badge then i will work on them but first have to get to know how to do them :)) :))

PunkInDrublic

I've finished them all... now I'm bored silly and making myself crazy trying to sit and stand to finish spades

nightperson

i am to but i do let the auto do it thing at night while im sleeping talk about a true friend it is  :))

Tara

My 4 are done...waiting on the next one to come out... O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview