PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:41:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Laugh House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Libra

OMG, Jinx!  You just described every single solitary person where I work!  Buncha geniuses, I tell ya!   :)) :)) :))

pogohatesme

:)) :))  Those are sooooo funny!!   :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

There was a 10 year old boy walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He walked up to a house of ill repute and knocked on the door.

When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money and I'm not leaving until I do." The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked. He asked, "Do any of the girls have any diseases?"

Of course, the Madam said no, but the boy replied, "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making it with Amber. So THAT'S the girl I want!"

Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right. He
headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door. The Madam stopped him and asked, Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?

"He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with my babysitter. After they leave, my babysitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of little boys. She will get the disease that I just caught. When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the babysitter home. On the way, he'll jump her bones, and he'll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the babysitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and........

HE'S the son-of-a-b***h who ran over my FROG!"

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 08, 2006, 03:58:57 PM
There was a 10 year old boy walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He walked up to a house of ill repute and knocked on the door.

When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money and I'm not leaving until I do." The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked. He asked, "Do any of the girls have any diseases?"

Of course, the Madam said no, but the boy replied, "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making it with Amber. So THAT'S the girl I want!"

Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right. He
headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door. The Madam stopped him and asked, Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?

"He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with my babysitter. After they leave, my babysitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of little boys. She will get the disease that I just caught. When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the babysitter home. On the way, he'll jump her bones, and he'll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the babysitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and........

HE'S the son-of-a-b***h who ran over my FROG!"

Haha I've heard that one before and I love it!

nightperson

good 1 saint love it :D :)) :)) that calls for a cold 1 spb.gif

Bree

TOP COUNTRY & WESTERN SONGS (2006)

16. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That
      Chewed Your As** Out All Day Long

15. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then
       Number Two On You

14. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

13. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

12. I Liked You Better Before I Got To Know You So
      Well

11. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman
       ..... But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few !!!

10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm
      Afraid She'd Win

9. I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon
     Tonight

8. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're
    Still Here

7. If I Had Shot You When I First Wanted To, I'd
    Be Out Of Prison By Now

6. My wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure
     Do Miss Him

5. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger

4. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

3. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure

2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer

And the Number One song is ..

1. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Getting
    Better !!

Tara

pogohatesme

foxx

hades

lmao.that has to be the best thing ever associated to boring ass country music  ;D

nightperson

yup very nice one bree i have some going to put on here when done with badges on my last friends so be kind to me ppl these were sent to me

Bree

Thank you all and I am glad you enjoyed them....  :)

nightperson

yw bree that make my day when im having a bad one i come here and bingo it makes me smile of coarse the workers look at me when i let go a good laugh are a little bit of drinks come flying out of the mouth and on my desk  :)) :))

Bree

A friend emailed me these today and thought all of you might enjoy them.....

nightperson

:)) :)) :))  love the one on the puters they are very  :)) indeed

nightperson

you got that right gas here is 2.34 gal. that is the s.e. of Indiana

CindyLouWho

I love  Homer's laugh house, always gets me laughing.  Thanks to all ! 

nightperson

ya i know what you mean makes my day better going when it is going bad  :))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview