Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Quote from: Monkey on July 29, 2006, 09:15:00 AM
Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 09:10:27 AM
yankees are pretty much back in first... wild card race should be interesting.

They're still a half game behind the Red Sox.  :D

but tied in the loss column.

bobby

hades

Monkey

Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 09:16:37 AM

but tied in the loss column.

They Yankees still play the Red Sox eight more games, with five in Boston.

Red Sox are starting to get healthy again too. David Wells is coming back again on Monday. Keith Foulke pitched a AA game yesterday.

They'll both need to try to win the division, since it looks like the wildcard is gonna come out of the Central.

Go Red Sox!  :P

Tara

Would anyone shoot me or throw eggs at me and stuff if I said " I miss Jim"?

I miss Jim...

This thread died when he left us so suddenly.

bobby

ouch d-rays puttin' the hurt on the yanks right now 18-5 :/\

Go Cavs!

Yankees suck! They always lose by over 10 points every year.. its funny.. even this year against the Indians.

RowdyOne

It's now final!!! 

Tampa bay devil Rays-->19
New york Yankees ----->6          (can we say the Yankees suck? lolol)

Astros-->3
Arizona-->1   (in the 8th inning)

last Night the Houston Astro's Right Fielder Luke Scott hit for the cycle which he hit a Homerun(first at bat), Triple(2nd hit),Double(3rd hit), single( 4th hit) that made him the 2nd player in the Astros Franchise to hit for the cycle after Craig Biggio did it back in 2002.

ClingFree

Quote from: RowdyOne on July 29, 2006, 06:14:42 PM
It's now final!!! 

Tampa bay devil Rays-->19
New york Yankees ----->6          (can we say the Yankees suck? lolol)

Astros-->3
Arizona-->1   (in the 8th inning)

last Night the Houston Astro's Right Fielder Luke Scott hit for the cycle which he hit a Homerun(first at bat), Triple(2nd hit),Double(3rd hit), single( 4th hit) that made him the 2nd player in the Astros Franchise to hit for the cycle after Craig Biggio did it back in 2002.

Says :  "Yankees suck" ... Yes I can say it. Do I win a prize?!?!?

RowdyOne

maybe the yankees could use your Donkey avatar instead of their team symbol cling lol

ClingFree

Quote from: RowdyOne on July 29, 2006, 06:17:19 PM
maybe the yankees could use your Donkey avatar instead of their team symbol cling lol

I worked hard for this jackass I tell ya!!!  Altho .. Id consider selling it to em, maybe?

RowdyOne

sounds like a cool idea to me lol  to think all that money wasted on a team that can't even beat teh Devil rays of all teams lol

ClingFree

Quote from: RowdyOne on July 29, 2006, 06:23:30 PM
sounds like a cool idea to me lol  to think all that money wasted on a team that can't even beat teh Devil rays of all teams lol

YAY!!! Im gonna be super dooper rich!

hades

lol the yankees suck for losing a game? the yankees will be more healthy again soon as well.  ;)

Monkey

Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 08:44:47 PM
lol the yankees suck for losing a game? the yankees will be more healthy again soon as well.  ;)

Didn't they lose a game earlier this year like 19-1 too? On their general manager's birthday?  :)))

RowdyOne

TY Monkey i knew someone could prove my point to be correct about the Yankees sucking lol They still have 2 more months left and plenty of time to lose more games by even 20 or more runs lol

Go Cavs!

Quote from: Monkey on July 30, 2006, 09:11:12 AM
Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 08:44:47 PM

Didn't they lose a game earlier this year like 19-1 too? On their general manager's birthday?  :)))

yes on the 4th of July against Cleveland.. btw Bobby Abreu and Corey Lidle got traded to the Yankees for 4 minor leaguers..

hades

like other teams didnt get blown out in games? in fact most of the other teams were blown out in more games then the yankees.  ;)

Go Cavs!

Tigers blew it in the 8th inning.. Bobby Jenks blew save and White Sox lost. Cardinals got Belliard from Indians for Luna as well.

Trade deadline ends today.

hades

wonder if there will be anymore last minute trades.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview