PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 03:37:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 27, 2006, 05:41:42 PM
jim..taking two of three from the sox doesnt mean the mariners are goin to do anything. thats like saying they won four in a row and are now guarenteed to be in the world series  :))

It would be nice if it worked that way.  :))  :))  :))  :))

Ethan_Hawley

(note the sarcasm)

What are you talking about?  What teams do in April pretty much determines what they're gonna do in October.  That's why Colorado is in first place, DUH!

hades

i think you have more hope with the red sox

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 27, 2006, 06:58:05 PM
jim..taking two of three from the sox doesnt mean the mariners are goin to do anything. thats like saying they won four in a row and are now guarenteed to be in the world series  :))
Never said it did. But it"s a start and we will win the series next week with them again by the end of may the mariners will be over 5.00 and in first place in the a.l west. No i"am not saying we will win the W.S. But u never know
If the Mariners are over .500 and in 1st place in the AL west at the end of May, it won't last until the end of June IMO.

hades

Helen

hades

i doubt it but i do look forward to jim getting on and writing an eight paragraph essay as to how the mariners and red sox are great and blah blah  :D

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 28, 2006, 09:21:32 AM
i doubt it but i do look forward to jim getting on and writing an eight paragraph essay as to how the mariners and red sox are great and blah blah  :D

Or an 8 paragraph one at the end of the season as to what really happened. I look forward to Jim's posts. They do make for an interesting read.  :D

hades

Tara

Well if your agreeing I am disagreeing   ;D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 12:05:13 PM
Well if your agreeing I am disagreeing   ;D

Oh come on Tara, you have to agree that Jim's posts make for some good reading!!  :D

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 28, 2006, 01:31:54 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 04:51:44 AM
Jim..taking two of three from the sox doesn't mean the mariners are going to do anything. thats like saying they won four in a row and are now guaranteed to be in the world series  :))
Never said it did. But it"s a start and we will win the series next week with them again by the end of may the mariners will be over 5.00 and in first place in the a.l west. No i"am not saying we will win the W.S. But u never know
If the Mariners are over .500 and in 1st place in the AL west at the end of May, it won't last until the end of June IMO.
Ya right OK whatever. we will be in first at the end of the season we will win the a.l west ;:" U fools can talk all the trash u want just wait and see and we will see who  :)) :)) :)) at the end of the season. when my Mariners take the west and the redsox take the east and the YANKEES CHOKE AND FAIL TO MAKE THE PLAYOOFS :)) :)) :))  Also bobby i hope your White sox do good this weekend and sweep because u going to get sweep-ed early next week by the mariners

Jim, IF the Mariners take the West and IF Boston takes the East,
then who do you cheer for?

bobby

Jim..taking two of three from the sox doesn't mean the mariners are going to do anything. thats like saying they won four in a row and are now guaranteed to be in the world series  :))
Ya right OK whatever. we will be in first at the end of the season we will win the a.l west ;:" U fools can talk all the trash u want just wait and see and we will see who  :)) :)) :)) at the end of the season. when my Mariners take the west and the redsox take the east and the YANKEES CHOKE AND FAIL TO MAKE THE PLAYOOFS :)) :)) :))  Also bobby i hope your White sox do good this weekend and sweep because u going to get sweep-ed early next week by the mariners
ok jim ::)

Homer

Your all crazy....the Phillies are winning it all. :P :)) :)) :)) :))

Actually this should probably be in Homer's Laugh House. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on April 28, 2006, 02:17:15 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 01:41:05 PM

Mariners all the way

Ok I'm making a VERY BOLD statement here... If the Mariners are in 1st place at the end of the season, I'll buy you all the Pogo autos myself personally! That's how much I know they're not going to be in 1st place and you can quote me on that!

Helen

Mariners all the way

If it's Mariners all the way, why are you rooting for Boston then? Just so they beat the Yankees?  :P

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 28, 2006, 02:19:32 PM

Homer, you're probably right. Some of this could be moved to Homer's Laugh House.  :P

As for the Phillies.....they're right in the middle of the division now. If that bum Dellucci (he's on my Fantasy team) would start getting some hits they might be doing a little better. Think you can put in a word for me??  :))

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 02:19:39 PM

Mariners all the way

Ok I'm making a VERY BOLD statement here... If the Mariners are in 1st place at the end of the season, I'll buy you all the Pogo autos myself personally! That's how much I know they're not going to be in 1st place and you can quote me on that!

Hippo, are you saying 1st place in the AL West? That really is a bold statement only for the fact that there's only 4 teams in that division. Personally, I don't think they'll win the division but you're a brave man!!!  O0

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 02:52:25 PM

Homer, you're probably right. Some of this could be moved to Homer's Laugh House.  :P

As for the Phillies.....they're right in the middle of the division now. If that bum Dellucci (he's on my Fantasy team) would start getting some hits they might be doing a little better. Think you can put in a word for me??  :))

May as well dump him. He's only going to be a PH and get maybe 1 start a week here. He's the 4th outfielder.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 28, 2006, 03:01:38 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 02:52:25 PM

May as well dump him. He's only going to be a PH and get maybe 1 start a week here. He's the 4th outfielder.

Earlier in the season (not that's it's very old yet) they were saying he would be a starter. Dumped he is!! lol  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview