PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 07:41:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobo

Quote from: bobby on July 08, 2012, 11:41:36 PM
go go white sox fan2.gif

You can put it on the board...................YES!!!!

CindyLouWho

Its home run derby time guys!!   cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif fan2.gif  yehawwww now thats some good music playing there   cheesy.gif dancing16.gif

Falcon!

Since im  in michigan im rooting for the tigers, but there struggling and probably wont make the playoffs in about 2 years.

CindyLouWho

Only time I'll cheer for Boston....come on Red Sox, kick some Yankees butt!!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gran2x2

Yoming 2

Quote from: Falcon! on July 16, 2012, 07:28:50 PM
Since im  in michigan im rooting for the tigers, but there struggling and probably wont make the playoffs in about 2 years.

Kansas City, MO –  The Detroit Tigers clinched the AL Central title with a 6-3 win over the Kansas City Royals on Monday, and Miguel Cabrera helped his chase for the Triple Crown by going 4-for-5 with a solo home run.

Cabrera won the Triple Crown   cheerleading.gif     cheerleading.gif   

Falcon!

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 04, 2012, 06:41:08 AM

Kansas City, MO –  The Detroit Tigers clinched the AL Central title with a 6-3 win over the Kansas City Royals on Monday, and Miguel Cabrera helped his chase for the Triple Crown by going 4-for-5 with a solo home run.

Cabrera won the Triple Crown   cheerleading.gif     cheerleading.gif   

Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Didn't think Cabrera could pull it off, but he did it! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!
  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

tumbsup.gif Happy for ya!  My O's didn't win the AL East but are the wild card, I'll settle for that!  giggle2.gif cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif   Good luck to all our teams!  beer11.gif

CindyLouWho

Finally!!  O's/darn Yanks game finally gonna start!  Guess they was afraid to play in the rain  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Come on O's, Ravens & Mountaineers won this weekend, its your turn now!  Kick some Yankee butt!!!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif       Tigers score in 9th, beat A's 5-4 for 2-0 lead        cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

Tigers ride Justin Verlander back to ALCS        cheerleading.gif    cheerleading.gif   

Beating the Oakland A's 6-0 Thursday night.   

CindyLouWho

Congrats to ya Y!   tumbsup.gif  My O's are in trouble with the damn Yanks, 2-0 in the 6th!  swear2.gif   I may have a panic attack before its over!   giggle2.gif  Come on boys, make my day, I got faith in ya!!  lol 

gran2x2

CindyLouWho

Same here Gran!!  Always have & always will!!  I'm not a Tiger fan but I will be hoping they stomp some Yankee a$$ bigtime!   hysterical.gif

Yoming 2

Young stars as Tigers win ALCS opener against Yankees............ cheerleading.gif     cheerleading.gif   

Jeter hurt.

snap20

Like most, I hate the Yankees. The sooner they lose, the better. I don't even care about the playoffs this year, the ONLY reason I am keeping track is to see when the Yankees are out of it. I'm loving the play of A-Rod. :D 

That is really too bad about Jeter though. As much as I hate them, I have great respect for Jeter and it's not lost on me how great of a player he is.

gran2x2

cheesy.gif I agree about Jeter..I Love his talent.. Hopefully his ankle heals by spring and he'll be back good as new.. hi11.gif  .He has always been to me ...a guy who loves life and loves to play baseball...totally opposite of Arod ...IMO

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif     Sanchez, Tigers beat Yanks for 2-0 lead in ALCS       cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif     cheerleading.gif    Tigers Edge Yanks to Take 3-0 Series Lead »     cheerleading.gif     cheerleading.gif

Falcon!

Go Tigers!
If we win the next game,din't we go to the world series? :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview