PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:54:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cribbage

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Hey, one of tomorrow's challenges is Cribbage (As I so NOT jump for joy) and it says it has to be a 4 person game.  Does that include bots?  Or do I have to (Aaack!) play with PEOPLE  :'(

Does anyone know?  Does anyone want to play with me?  8)  I'm real nice..  8) ??? ???

Libra

mailwench

Hi Libra,

I will be home at 4pm tomorrow and I have 2 computers and 3 screennames........don't sound like much of a problem helping you out!  :-* :-*

foxx

I should be home tomorrow evening as well...I will play too...

Tara

I don't think they will make it a rated game but who knows with Pogo..Probably no one has played the 4 player games and they need us to get the dust of the table and chairs  ::)...sheesh I have 2 computers to play but not 2 friends... :)) :))

I lost all my Pogo friends when I deleted my friends list and checked the don't show nobody where I am  box !!  >:D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 07:32:36 AM
I don't think they will make it a rated game but who knows with Pogo..Probably no one has played the 4 player games and they need us to get the dust of the table and chairs  ::)...sheesh I have 2 computers to play but not 2 friends... :)) :))

I lost all my Pogo friends when I deleted my friends list and checked the don't show nobody where I am  box !!  >:D

OMG!!  I have just a few friends on my list, and alot of times, I put THEM on the blocked list!  They get so effin' mad!  What?  I'm on Pogo I HAVE to talk to you.  Uh, no?

It's not wonder I have to beggin' for people to play with!  Okies, girlies (Wench and Foxx, Tara too, if she wants) if it IS a rated game, we'll get together tomorrow and play. O0

I'll bring the booze, Tara, you bring the happy pills.  Foxx, you're the entertainment and Wench, you can clean up afterwards!  :)) :)) :))

Lib

ClingFree

Lmao - so thats where youve been?  

It doesnt say "rated" so bots should work. I'll also be around tomorrow if anyone needs help - Altho Id prolly do better as a good loser cuz uhh I really really really really suck at cribbage   :))

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 07:42:45 AM

OMG!!  I have just a few friends on my list, and alot of times, I put THEM on the blocked list!  They get so effin' mad!  What?  I'm on Pogo I HAVE to talk to you.  Uh, no?

It's not wonder I have to beggin' for people to play with!  Okies, girlies (Wench and Foxx, Tara too, if she wants) if it IS a rated game, we'll get together tomorrow and play. O0

I'll bring the booze, Tara, you bring the happy pills.  Foxx, you're the entertainment and Wench, you can clean up afterwards!  :)) :)) :))

Lib

OMG!  That whole post is a train wreck.  It must be driving Foxx crazy..

Lib
Note to self:  PROOFREADING IS GOOD

Tara

I suck at Cribbage to...but I will help out ..I don't think its rated tho...It would say rated...What I do in a 2 player game is...I play in a chit name and keep my good name in lobby...of course the bot is going to beat me...so right at the end of the game I jump my good name in the bots place and get my win  O0

But yanno if Wench is willing to clean up...Im in  :)) :))

j/k wench  :-*

mailwench

:))  Hey now,  I pay someone to clean up at home so I don't think I would be willing to clean up a pogo room.........surely it would be worse than home!!   :)) :))

Torn2pieces

Well it doesn't say rated, so I'm guessing you can play with the bots.

Cribbage isn't a hard game.

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 07:48:14 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 07:42:45 AM

Lib

OMG!  That whole post is a train wreck.  It must be driving Foxx crazy..

Lib
Note to self:  PROOFREADING IS GOOD

Linguistics wench here....yes Lib, Proof reading is good... :))   :-*

zeboo

Hi Everyone, well as far as I can see there are 2 player rooms and 4 player rooms,so I am guessing that you can play bots. it really doesn't matter I still can't play it unless the badge was for games lost   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview