PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 01:03:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shadowlands2

Hiya Everybody ;D
I have been randomly posting for about 4 months now but like so many people on here I never formally introduced myself...
I am 26 Female from Derby England, ::) have been playing on Pogo for just over a year now, have finally started to build up my tokens (kept losing them all on late night, drunken poker games on a Friday night...Have learn't not to go on PC intoxicated anymore lmao)
I have been helped loads by so many people on this site, have met some great people and laughed out loud so many times at the posts...come on here now before I even log onto Pogo LOL

Well, I have taken up enough space, so hopefully the Forum will become more lively and we can all help eachother out and have a laugh.

Great idea for a forum topic Homer  O0

Take care everybody

hugs shadowlands xxx

Homer

Welcome and what's this random stuff? We want to see you posting more. ;)

26 eh? Are you single?

shadowlands2

KMK92304

I am kinda new... I don't post much... So Hi everyone!

;)

RocknRollGirl

Welcome to the forum beanie, shadowlands2, KMK92304.  You will meet some great people on the site.  Glad to have you with us. :D
Bree

TheSimGirl

Hey everyone!  I'm sorta new...I was lurking a little, but I decided to come out of the shadows.  I love this site.  It has been very helpful.  When I first got on pogo, I thought I had a chance of a jackpot.  Now I am obsessed with the badges.  I hope I never win a jp.  I just want to play and get badges!   :o

See you all around!

Homer

RocknRollGirl

pogoparadise

Hello everyone,
Been looking for a while so thought I should register. Hope my hubbies site becomes this busy one day. I hope its ok to have his pogo-related website in my profile lol. its not an auto site so hopefully will be ok. its mainly new badges and ranks.
I look forward to getting to know everyone  :)

underdog

Hi all!  I'm as new as they come. Looks like a great site.  O0

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for awhile now just reading, finally decided to join the forum a month or so ago. I've played on Pogo since around 2001, originally played only Word Whomp and Poppit--now I am completely addicted to the Club Pogo games, like everyone else. I enjoy reading everyone's comments and I plan on throwing in my .02 cents more often now.  8)

Homer

OGOPOGO

Quote from: fatkid on January 20, 2004, 04:40:24 PM
The newbies never say hello at all...
They just lurk...
Don't be scared...
What is it now membership is at like 1500+ and only 10-15 talk regularly...
WE NEED NEW FRIENDS... :)
hey im new and just saying hi

Homer

PrincessKate

I'm new, too.  Someone PM me if I step out of newbie line.   ;)

CaliPogoBabe

newbie here
well i guess, kinda
i have been registered for almost a year now, and i have never been in forum
so here i am!!! 
just thought i would stop by and check it out and say hi!!

;)

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CaliPogoBabe

thanks for the nice welcome!!!  glad to be here.  hopefully i will get to know who everyone is...

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview