PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 08:03:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Hi Barb!  I am Barbara, and I am a Pogoholic.  It has been 30 minutes since my last badge.........

Gunner

Hi to everyone and I am new to this forum.  I have been lurking for awhile, but I did get the nerve to post a few things.  Thanks for having this website, because I have learned many things from it.

Jeffer

Gunner

Quote from: Barbara on July 08, 2005, 10:00:08 PM
Welcome Jasmine!
Quote from: Jeffer on July 08, 2005, 09:57:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Jasmine!

Thank you Jeffer and Barbara.   ;)

ME4SPADES_

ok hi all im a newbie here well maybe a few months but just post here and there but ok im posting IM A NEWBIE HI ALL how was that lollike all the stuff in here i read it all the time serveral times a day so come on post post lol O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

beanie

Welcome nightperson... This is truely a great forum- sooo many comedians here to keep you entertained lol.  Have fun hon.

Torn2pieces

I've been a long time Lurker. I finally decided to sign up and say hi. I love the site, the tips, tricks, autos, etc. I'm probably one of the oldest ones on here as well. I've been on pogo for close to 6 years now.........

Thanks for having a really great site!!!!  O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Welcome and I hope you can add some useful info to this great site.

cntrypuddinpop

howdy, and good luck on ur badges and such!  O0 good move ya made signin up

Gunner

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on July 18, 2005, 09:29:29 AM
I've been a long time Lurker. I finally decided to sign up and say hi. I love the site, the tips, tricks, autos, etc. I'm probably one of the oldest ones on here as well. I've been on pogo for close to 6 years now.........

Thanks for having a really great site!!!! O0

Welcome to the forum SpaceCowGirl.   O0

Homer

FrogmansGirl

Hiyas Everyone..........just wanted to hi, I've been on here a few months. I enjoy the board as well as the cheats, so does my Hubby. Well he did till he downloaded age of the empires (he's already beat the game 3 times, then I hid it hehehehe) now thats all he plays. EEEEEk any suggestions to get him into pogo again would be greatly appreciated  :-*
Have a great day everyone

Homer

cindylou2

:) Just wanted to say hi and thank you for a great site. Hope I'm posting in the right area so new at this.
Came in and registered to sound off at pogo but figured my 1st time posting I be happy and nice....LOL.
cindylou2

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview