PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:58:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

damian666

Hello My name  is Munkee and I am an alcoholic. I am a violent drunk. Usually I sit on my stoop and fling crap at all the neighbor kids. Last week I tried to hump a coconut. I need help!

foxx

Munkee?  Imma gonna find the pretty white jacket for you...you are scaring the newbies in their thread.

:)))

damian666

I was just introducing myself in the INTRODUCTION thread  :))

foxx

Quote from: Haunted Munkee on August 09, 2006, 06:21:05 AM

lmao...and why are you in hidden mode? 

damian666

Quote from: foxx on August 09, 2006, 06:22:01 AM

Cause maybe someone will stay on now that I'm not "visible" because the last 3 or 4 days, everytime I come into the forum every1 leaves.

Libra

Quote from: Haunted Munkee on August 09, 2006, 06:59:56 AM

Cause maybe someone will stay on now that I'm not "visible" because the last 3 or 4 days, everytime I come into the forum every1 leaves.

Munkee is here.  Everyone LEAVE! 

No seriously dude, it's 10:01... everyone is going to go get badges now.  Don't get paranoid.

damian666

Quote from: Libra on August 09, 2006, 07:01:21 AM
Quote from: Haunted Munkee on August 09, 2006, 06:59:56 AM

Munkee is here.  Everyone LEAVE! 

No seriously dude, it's 10:01... everyone is going to go get badges now.  Don't get paranoid.

I left and got my personal and the wondeland already

darn lurker

Quote from: angesonmyside on August 12, 2006, 09:50:19 AM
Hey did this happen to anyone...I went to pogo, of course got the non members page...when I clicked on a game..it added some sort of adware to my computer...it also happened to my friend, and now I can't stop it from coming up on my spyware protection..it's called Adware.Sogou >>:D
So besides not getting into the games, it added spyware :'((

ok ive been here for darn near a year now and never registered......its ok to yell :(
started having a prob with nsis media issue a few days ago....its spyware, mallware thing i think....sad part.i think i got nailed on pogo with it.....happy part :) all gone now...hi to all my regs that ive watched raise hell in here..t, homer, lib, foxxy. krissy, munkee,....darn too many to mention..i just figured id come on as lurker guy and ss to the regd for not doing it sooner

Homer

Quote from: darn lurker on August 12, 2006, 10:13:35 AM
Hey did this happen to anyone...I went to pogo, of course got the non members page...when I clicked on a game..it added some sort of adware to my computer...it also happened to my friend, and now I can't stop it from coming up on my spyware protection..it's called Adware.Sogou >>:D

ok ive been here for darn near a year now and never registered......its ok to yell :(
started having a prob with nsis media issue a few days ago....its spyware, mallware thing i think....sad part.i think i got nailed on pogo with it.....happy part :) all gone now...hi to all my regs that ive watched raise hell in here..t, homer, lib, foxxy. krissy, munkee,....darn too many to mention..i just figured id come on as lurker guy and ss to the regd for not doing it sooner

Welcome. O0 I'm going to move this to the Introduction Thread so more people will see it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

darn lurker

Quote from: Homer on August 12, 2006, 10:16:44 AM

Welcome. O0 I'm going to move this to the Introduction Thread so more people will see it. ;)

ty homer........i truly hope spelling dont count here....and yes ive actually been around here for darn near a year....ex guest guy now :P

Homer

Quote from: darn lurker on August 12, 2006, 10:22:26 AM

ty homer........i truly hope spelling dont count here....and yes ive actually been around here for darn near a year....ex guest guy now :P

Your welcome. We have a spell check feature in the forum if your worried about spelling. It is where you click to post your message. You should see the button for spell check. ;)

foxx

Hiya!  Welcome to the land of Registered Member!

Happy cheating!   :/\

Tara

Hi and welcome. At least we don't have to catch you up on anything.  :)))

crazy_

darn lurker

Quote from: Homer on January 26, 2004, 01:15:17 PM
Quote from: SirS Club on January 25, 2004, 07:54:32 PM
Quote from: John on January 25, 2004, 05:07:35 PM
Spam is technically unsolicited email. Also, I don't think it is appropriate for you to state what this site is or isn't doing. The fact is you don't know. Only the admins know what is being done on their behalf.
Personally I would not have a problem if they did advertise in the chat rooms. Not everyone knows where to look for help.

***Note to Admins: I mean no disrespect.***
is that meant to me

assuming i quote correctly......homer and this site rock.they have been a godsend to pogo help over the last year and may i add.....they all provide a great place to laugh

Yes it was. I should have included your quote.

I just didn't think that it was appropriate for you to make a statement that could be perceived to be coming from the Administrators of this site.

darn lurker

Quote from: Homer on August 12, 2006, 10:30:59 AM
Quote from: darn lurker on August 12, 2006, 10:22:26 AM

Your welcome. We have a spell check feature in the forum if your worried about spelling. It is where you click to post your message. You should see the button for spell check. ;)

ok ty again homer....damn i started from bottom here and worked up......hope i didnt irrate anyone?

RoadRUNNER

My name is Bill, I live in Greene County Indiana.
I will be 40 this year.  :ooo

God blessed me with TERRIBLE vision, the government says I am legally blind. I just sit close to my 21" monitor & play on the web. I do some web design & hosting, but nothing too serious.

Hopefully I will not drive too many people CRAZY here  :))

Homer

Quote from: Bad_i_BILL on August 12, 2006, 06:56:07 PM
My name is Bill, I live in Greene County Indiana.
I will be 40 this year.  :ooo

God blessed me with TERRIBLE vision, the government says I am legally blind. I just sit close to my 21" monitor & play on the web. I do some web design & hosting, but nothing too serious.

Hopefully I will not drive too many people CRAZY here  :))

Welcome. O0

Tara

Hi Bill. Welcome to the forum. My name is Tara, I'm a few years older than you and I'm the nicest person here.  :)))

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview