PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:52:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bingo and tri peaks

Started by jeffery,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffery

today i was in a  game room and look at some ones profile and the had all the badges for  tri peaks and bingo  was wonder  if theres a glitch  for the game or what  those 2 game should take a lot longer the a day lol  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jeffery on March 31, 2006, 03:44:38 PM
today i was in a  game room and look at some ones profile and the had all the badges for  tri peaks and bingo  was wonder  if theres a glitch  for the game or what  those 2 game should take a lot longer the a day lol  O0

Probably someone who was a non-club pogo member (aka an AOLer) and while playing, racked up major stat points. Then they joined Club Pogo and was given credit for all the badges. Check their "Club Pogo" date (by looking at their club Pogo badge) and that might explain it.

hades

they had them all in a day? must of maybe used the H word

Homer

It's not a glitch. It's hacking. Not only is hacking illegal and cause you to lose your pogo account but you can also be prosecuted for it. Hacking is a felony crime.

It could also be what Hippo mentions but unlikely IMO. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffery

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jeffery on March 31, 2006, 03:47:26 PM
it was like a month after they joined  :o

Simple solution. They were on a guest pass. That guest pass enables them to get the Club Pogo badge. It ran out. They later renewed and it gave... nope, that wouldn't make sense either. Ok, I'm going with option #2... they h*cked their way to their badges. Turn them in to the Pogo Police and make sure when you're giving your information to the FBI, don't mention my name!

bubblegum

Tara

There is NO way anyone could even get 2 badges of the 3 Tri Peaks in one day...not legally anyways.

nightperson

cranky

Tori

I know ppl who have been AOL and played club games for a long time...when and if..they join club pogo...they get all the badges..dated the same day...this is always a possibility. I am not quick to jump to conclusions.. :-\

ClingFree

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 31, 2006, 04:35:06 PM
I know ppl who have been AOL and played club games for a long time...when and if..they join club pogo...they get all the badges..dated the same day...this is always a possibility. I am not quick to jump to conclusions.. :-\

Im sorry .. I have to respectfully disagree.   A close friend and I played Pino when it was avail thru AOL and when he joined club pogo .. his badges were backdated to the dates he would have gotten them if he had been able to have badges.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 04:40:22 PM

Im sorry .. I have to respectfully disagree.   A close friend and I played Pino when it was avail thru AOL and when he joined club pogo .. his badges were backdated to the dates he would have gotten them if he had been able to have badges.

I'm sorry Cling but I have to respectfully disagree... somewhat. Lately, Pogo has been giving out badges with the date they join Club Pogo. I don't know exactly how it has worked in the past but lately, it has been giving off the impression someone got 300 badges all in one day.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 31, 2006, 04:42:59 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 04:40:22 PM

I'm sorry Cling but I have to respectfully disagree... somewhat. Lately, Pogo has been giving out badges with the date they join Club Pogo. I don't know exactly how it has worked in the past but lately, it has been giving off the impression someone got 300 badges all in one day.

All this respect is killing me!!!  My Apologies What ... I was wrong. (Look I can say it!)   :))

Tori

Thanks for respectfully disagreeing  :) I have a friend who did this with mah jong and all her badges were dated the date she joined club pogo....that's all I know...I definitely could be wrong  :-\ but please be nice, if I am  :))

Homer

I'm sorry Cling and Hippo but I have to disagree with both of you..... just because I have nothing better to do.  :P j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tori

:)) at least Homer's not respectfully disagreeing with me..probably cause our posts overlapped  :))

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 31, 2006, 04:46:08 PM
Thanks for respectfully disagreeing  :) I have a friend who did this with mah jong and all her badges were dated the date she joined club pogo....that's all I know...I definitely could be wrong  :-\ but please be nice, if I am  :))

I agree with you no matter what you say  O0   Yes be nice to what, shes my friend  ;)  >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2006, 04:46:27 PM
I'm sorry Cling and Hippo but I have to disagree with both of you..... just because I have nothing better to do.  :P j/k
:))

I swear I was trying to be nice .. I was only speaking from experience. I guess Im not all THAT experienced   O0

nightperson

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 04:49:24 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2006, 04:46:27 PM
:))

I swear I was trying to be nice .. I was only speaking from experience. I guess Im not all THAT experienced   O0

well hippo took your hijack job :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview