PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 08:11:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile question..*sigh*

Started by Mia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Hi y'all~!  This is sad, but I'm going to change cell phone carriers JUST so I can get the mobile badges...but I'm having a problem.  All of the phones pogo lists are outdated and they don't sell them anymore.  Does anyone have a phone that's NOT on Pogo's list that still works??  I'm leaning towards the Samsung 950...but I'm not going to get it if it won't work...ya know?

e4.gif>

Helen

I can't help you because my carrier doesn't have the games but I know Hippo and Homer both might be able to help you out.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mia on April 10, 2006, 02:43:43 PM
Hi y'all~!  This is sad, but I'm going to change cell phone carriers JUST so I can get the mobile badges...but I'm having a problem.  All of the phones pogo lists are outdated and they don't sell them anymore.  Does anyone have a phone that's NOT on Pogo's list that still works??  I'm leaning towards the Samsung 950...but I'm not going to get it if it won't work...ya know?

e4.gif>

I know it might be a pain but you could always find out if a phone is supported by your future carrier, look on eBay, purchase the phone on there and take it to your carrier to have it activated. Just one way to go!

Mia

I've thought about that....but I'd prefer a new phone with all the warranties and what-not if I can get it to work that way.  Maybe Pogo just needs to update it's list??

Helen

Quote from: Mia on April 10, 2006, 02:48:18 PM
I've thought about that....but I'd prefer a new phone with all the warranties and what-not if I can get it to work that way.  Maybe Pogo just needs to update it's list??

That would be a big help. Also, if someone in here would tell you what phone they have, that would be a big help too. Maybe some of them are busy now but when they see this question later I know they'll answer and help you out.

Tara

You could always try a email to them and ask. Never hurts to try.

SaintHiρρo

Pogo's list is not always correct. They still have "Harvest Mania" was not being available and yet, I've had that game on my phone for months now. Which carrier are you thinking of switching to? Maybe those with the same provider can list the phones they have and we see what we can find for you.

hades

Tara

hades

Mia

Either Cingular or Verizon.....Cingular is looking better (after researching on the web)..Thanks for your help y'all~!!  I'm lost when it comes to cell phones...lol

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 03:08:09 PM
Quote from: hades on April 10, 2006, 03:04:24 PM
wonder if sprint will ever carry them games

Thats what I have also.

I too have Sprint. I've sent them a few letters and called them asking if they'd add the Pogo mobile games. They want me to buy their games. Nope, no way. I want POGO!!

hades

i dont like cingular much.i think their phones suck  :-X

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mia on April 10, 2006, 03:09:58 PM
Either Cingular or Verizon.....Cingular is looking better (after researching on the web)..Thanks for your help y'all~!!  I'm lost when it comes to cell phones...lol

Ok, so we're putting a call out to call CINGULAR WIRELESS phone owners who have the Pogo Mobile Games... which phone(s) do you have?

foxx

Husband has a razr...it is cingular and pogo games compatible...

I have the sonyericcson w600...it is not pogo games compatible...

Jewel

I have cingular and do the pogo games on a MotorolaV180 phone. I get all 5 games so far.

Mia

Ok...problem solved.  I've researched the two carriers and picked Cingular..gonna get the v3 razor and yeah, it costs a bit more, but I'm having my home phone shut off (have cable internet)  So the price will be about the same.  My old phone was costing nearly $40 a month (cell) and I rarely even used it.  So $50 a month for one instead of 2 phones will work great.  Thanks for all your help y'all~!!  **huggles**

foxx

Quote from: Mia on April 10, 2006, 03:34:45 PM
Ok...problem solved.  I've researched the two carriers and picked Cingular..gonna get the v3 razor and yeah, it costs a bit more, but I'm having my home phone shut off (have cable internet)  So the price will be about the same.  My old phone was costing nearly $40 a month (cell) and I rarely even used it.  So $50 a month for one instead of 2 phones will work great.  Thanks for all your help y'all~!!  **huggles**

You're welcome...enjoy your new phone...that razr is sweet.

simpsons99

Yeah i have the Razor phone  with Cingular  but for some reason i can only get 3 of the 5 games out ....

wattsmyname

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 10, 2006, 06:53:38 PM
Yeah i have the Razor phone with Cingular but for some reason i can only get 3 of the 5 games out ....

Which 3?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview