PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:44:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto users named and shamed

Started by phil123,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

Quote from: notmypogoname on April 13, 2006, 03:04:38 PM
Quote from: krispy on April 13, 2006, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on April 12, 2006, 09:06:51 PM
Quote from: krispy on April 12, 2006, 08:28:50 PM
Just lost an account, was in first class two hours and received a note that my account has been temporarily banned for
previous behavior. no email. no nothing. cannot access it at all. be careful people.

Just what the heck was the PREVIOUS BEHAVIOR? :oo
I dont have a clue. I am thinking perhaps it was the doing of boyfriend's ex girlfriend  >:(. The Witch has over 30 paid pogo accounts and harasses me on a daily basis.

:o  She spends 600 bucks a year on Pogo?

I will never feel bad about buying a badge album again.

Bummer about the ban!

OH i forgot to mention, I DID GET THE BADGE!!!!!  :))

pink

quick response to this topic-if there was a site, that had banned names=who gives a crap-the people are banned, meaning adding to friends list will not show a single name as a player. in short, anyone can put a bunch of names on a free site an say they are banned cause they dont exist on pogo. know what i mean?...if u think about it, there is no logical reason for posting names that are supposidly banned, excepy possible scare tatics. sounds like a bunch of crap to me. who benefits from seeing fake names on a list? if pogo bans someone sure they dont keep the screennames on a list , unless they have a thing that makes the name up for grabs again after so many years or what not.
     ok im late for a tour lol, love ya guys, an HOPP HOPPY EASTER!!! r1.gif

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pink on April 13, 2006, 04:01:02 PM
quick response to this topic-if there was a site, that had banned names=who gives a crap-the people are banned, meaning adding to friends list will not show a single name as a player. in short, anyone can put a bunch of names on a free site an say they are banned cause they dont exist on pogo. know what i mean?...if u think about it, there is no logical reason for posting names that are supposidly banned, excepy possible scare tatics. sounds like a bunch of crap to me. who benefits from seeing fake names on a list? if pogo bans someone sure they dont keep the screennames on a list , unless they have a thing that makes the name up for grabs again after so many years or what not.
     ok im late for a tour lol, love ya guys, an HOPP HOPPY EASTER!!! r1.gif

You make an excellent point! I never thought of it that way. If that name is banned, what good will it do?!?!?!? I think you might need to change your name from Pink to "Bright" Pink!

Libra

Quote from: krispy on April 13, 2006, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on April 12, 2006, 09:06:51 PM
Quote from: krispy on April 12, 2006, 08:28:50 PM
Just lost an account, was in first class two hours and received a note that my account has been temporarily banned for
previous behavior. no email. no nothing. cannot access it at all. be careful people.

Just what the heck was the PREVIOUS BEHAVIOR? :oo
I dont have a clue. I am thinking perhaps it was the doing of boyfriend's ex girlfriend  >:(. The Witch has over 30 paid pogo accounts and harasses me on a daily basis.

:o OMG!!! That is one girl in serious need of a life.  And psychotherapy (Where's Foxx?)  And medication.  Throw in a straight jacket and she should be all good.

Nymphy

tho still no one knows of a site that names such cheaters right?  :o

hades

i doubt they exist  :)

bobbysbackup

Quote from: ClingFree on April 11, 2006, 06:59:26 AM
Quote from: phil123 on April 11, 2006, 06:53:01 AM
there is now a website where pogo auto users are now named by their screen names
apparently this is in conjunction with pogo
and people on the list are now getting banned permantely
you have been warned :o
this isnt a joke

First, I need to say - Phil, my words are not directed at you .. but rather at someone who has nothing better to do than to "name" people who "use autos" ... I highly doubt that Pogo has nothing better to do than to help someone build a website to "name" people they feel use Autos. Pogo has known people use Autos, they actually expect it. Auto users know they should not claim a jackpot, or a prize - and 90% of Auto users will tell you its not about the prize nor the tokens, but about the badge.  If someone honestly has enough time to worry about who is using an Auto on Pogo, then its my opinion they need to take up a hobby.

That being said - Please remember my words were not directed at you personally (Unless you made the site and in that case you need a hobby) but rather at the site.

<Steps off her soap box and goes back to her corner>

I have an honest question to the auto users.  I contantly hear people say "it's not about tokens or prizes", and you would not claim a prize if you hit one.... But every time there is a "are prize winners real", there are people who say they've won and they use autos.  Does any of you *honestly* think that if that $4,999 jackpot flashed on your screen that you would not fill that form out?  Also, if it's only about badges, then why are there autos for games that don't have ranks, and have never had a weekly challenge for, like 3 point showdown, roulette, EZ Win Bingo, Keno, Quickshot hoops, etc....?  Also, weren't the advent of autos out long before Pogo came out with badges?  Is it REALLY about badges??

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

I will reply to you Bobbys.

I'm a $150 member (meaning I have the option of downloading and using all the autos) and I can honestly say that if I was to see that I won a $4999 jackpot (or any jackpot), I would claim it. I, for one, has never said it's not about the tokens or the prizes. I enjoy having many many tokens (and if you know my Pogo name... the good one, you will see I don't actually have that many tokens). What are they good for? Nothing at all but I still enjoy them. One of my favorite autos to use (on my bad name) is for a game that doesn't have badges and never been a weekly challenge (and probably never will be). It's a good (not great) source for tokens and it's a game that's never played by more than 10 people per room (has room for much more than that). Yes autos were around before "Club Pogo" and will be around long after "Club Pogo" shuts it doors. For most people it's about different things but there is no way (without a poll of all auto users) to find out exactly why a person would use certain autos over others.

Mary

i for another love my badges and all my tokens and if people don`t like it   :P and why does the pc door open now and again with these haters hope the door hit them real hard in there azz when they left   >:(

bobbysbackup

Quote from: Homer on April 15, 2006, 02:01:49 PM
Why does it bother you?

Well, I'll tell you.  Every time an auto user hits a jackpot, they reset that down to $50, even if they end up not paying out to that person.  That is limiting my chances of winning bigger jackpots.  And, since the advent of autos, do you think Pogo has kept their odds of winning the same?  No, they have tightened them, making it harder for the honest players to win a prize.  Pogo, I'm sure only has only so many prize spinner prizes a day.  If the site is clogged with auto users playing 24 hours a day, it places an unfair advantage on actual players.  A few months ago, I was in Slots.  The jackpot was at $4999.  There was a player in there that had several hundred thousand games played in his current session.  Was THAT person going for a badge?  I don't think so.  He was going for that jackpot.

Also, look at how many games they've altered in defense of auto players.  Sims date had no tokens offered this year, most games have time blocks on them now, new games are being created with token limits built in.... why is all these changes happening?  Because of the casual player?  No, because of the auto players.

You know, way back when... Pogo came up with an excellent marketing gimmick... to offer jackpots to players on their site.  That drew a lot of players to them instead of other sites.  I notice there are no autos for Yahoo or MSN games.... why?  No jackpots there....  Just remember, as well as you auto writers and auto users try to justify it, the use of autos is is against Pogo's rules, and you honestly have nothing to complain about when Pogo takes measures to stop you.  And, don't pretend that your continued use has no affect towards actual players.  Every attempt Pogo makes to stop you affects us as well.

Mary

i never said i use autos or agents bobby some of us come here for the chat room as well as the help on badge days i understand you are mad at cheaters but to tell you the truth i think most of pogo are auto users i go into alot of rooms over the years and they openly brag about it and pogo makes alot of money off cheaters you take away all of them and pogo will go broke just my 2 cents  ;) and happy easter bobby e5.gif>

Tara

I have no delete thing here

Mary

Mary

LastCall

Bobby
I asked you once I will ask again please show me that site
                 Thanks

Tara

or here

LastCall

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview