This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

subscription ends tommorow

Started by Jonathan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

my subscription ends tommorow for club pogo and my new credit card wont be available till the 19th...do they mean that it goes off at midnight tonight or will it still be active through tomorrow? I dont think that i can do without pogo for one day it is my sanity lol

Also if if does go off tommorow can i have a guest pass please from someone, or will it work to send one to myself before it runs out?

thanks
Jonathan

oh and sorry to be long winded... <3

Tara

If you have a screenname which has used a pass before ,you won't be able to use a free pass.

Jonathan

i dont believe i used a pass i think i just signed up for the 2 week trial before i paid....

do u have a guestpass lying around?

Helen

I think the 2 week free trial would count as using a guest pass. I can send you a pass if you want to try it though. PM me where to send it.

Jonathan

Helen

Jonathan

Update:

I am still on club pogo and didnt have to use the pass.....

I have been sent the following email for the past 5 days...my bill date was supposed to be today, but they started sending me these emails on a daily basis a week early  :o

QuoteWe've encountered a problem with the billing information on file for your Club
Pogo subscription. To avoid interruption in your play, please login to "Account"
at http://www.pogo.com and select the "View Your Subscription Info" link to
access your billing information.

Need to reactivate your account? No problem! Click here to reactivate your Club
Pogo account online:
http://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/welcome.do?site=pogo

AOL member? Click here:
http://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/welcome.do?site=aolf

Your badges, ranks, lifetime token amount, and favorite Club Pogo games are
waiting for you. Be sure to keep your credit card information up-to-date in your
Account to avoid interruptions in your subscription.

If you are having difficulties reactivating, our customer service
representatives are available to help you with Pay By Check, Paypal, or a credit
card subscription. Just call 1-866-543-5435 and hit option 1. Please have your
account name and billing information handy.

Have a question? Click here to read our helpful FAQs:

link removed cause my key was in it

See you in the Club!
Team Club Pogo

PRIVACY POLICY:  Our ESRB Privacy Online Certified Policy gives you confidence
whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go to
http://www.ea.com/global/legal/privacy.jsp.

so i guess this means it runs out a midnight tonight, but my new credit card is available tommorow

Helen

Jonathan

nightperson

Tracey

if u were a member i think u should have 3 guess passes urself that u can send lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tracey33 on April 18, 2006, 06:32:59 PM
if u were a member i think u should have 3 guess passes urself that u can send lol

I'm a member and I have exactly 1 pass left. I gave out all 3 last month and they gave me 1 this month.

Jonathan

Helen

That was nice of you!! Always hold one back for yourself just in case you need to double browser for a badge though.  :D

Mary

all you have to do is go to your acct. and put in new credit card info and thats it year after year  ;D

Jonathan

Well they were saying that my new credit card would be available today...Bad news is that the computer messed up and didnt take my bank # and now it wont be available till may 7th....so I will have to save the guest pass for next week and get my badges and do without i suppose....

Good news is that mom gets her check on the 1rst and can pay it till i can pay her back

>:(

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 19, 2006, 10:13:28 AM
Well they were saying that my new credit card would be available today...Bad news is that the computer messed up and didnt take my bank # and now it wont be available till may 7th....so I will have to save the guest pass for next week and get my badges and do without i suppose....

Good news is that mom gets her check on the 1rst and can pay it till i can pay her back

>:(

Sounds like you're all set then!!

Jonathan

well, they cut off club pogo at 1pm today...wierd thing is that i was playing spades when it cut off and gave me the badge...then when i loaded the homepage it was the non club page....i put in the guest pass and it worked.....

oh well lol

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 19, 2006, 04:16:41 PM
well, they cut off club pogo at 1pm today...wierd thing is that i was playing spades when it cut off and gave me the badge...then when i loaded the homepage it was the non club page....i put in the guest pass and it worked.....

oh well lol

Glad the pass worked for you, thanks for the tokens, lol. !! Got a pogo mail telling me I had tokens and I couldn't imagine why till I read it.

Jonathan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview