Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 12, 2007, 06:20:18 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 12, 2007, 06:12:47 PM
tonk
Wtf is Tonk????? :)))

Bean bag toss
http://www.pagat.com/rummy/tonk.html  In college we sat around drinkin and smokin a lil som'em some'em and played tonk and talked big time smack...  Tonk and Bid whiz is a card game we really talk big time BS when ur winnin ...you punk your opponents off... rub it all up in there faces....  Most times I always won... tonk...bid whiz..spades...poker......  Oh yes.. Im a card-ho from way back!!! lmfaoz

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 14, 2007, 10:35:15 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 12, 2007, 06:20:18 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 12, 2007, 06:12:47 PM
tonk
Wtf is Tonk????? :)))

Bean bag toss
http://www.pagat.com/rummy/tonk.html  In college we sat around drinkin and smokin a lil som'em some'em and played tonk and talked big time smack...  Tonk and Bid whiz is a card game we really talk big time BS when ur winnin ...you punk your opponents off... rub it all up in there faces....  Most times I always won... tonk...bid whiz..spades...poker......  Oh yes.. Im a card-ho from way back!!! lmfaoz
Thank You for clarifying that.....I was clueless..... :<<

spin the bottle

TmT

Ya welcome... it's a lot of stuff I know ur clueless about <snickerin> you're green behind the ears.

Mr Potato Head

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 15, 2007, 09:13:38 AM
Ya welcome... it's a lot of stuff I know ur clueless about <snickerin> you're green behind the ears.

Mr Potato Head
I thought this was "Classic arcade games"  :-\

Tara

This was something Mayhem posted way before we even had a game section and they just started posting all in it. See how it has a sticky?  It was locked up at one time, but I don't remember why.

Space Invaders

Ms.Behavin

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 15, 2007, 02:35:07 PM
ok then on that note

go fish
<<fallin outta my chair lmao>> oh my gawd...its too funny... now... she jus told you about the thread and in return...you said... on that note... go fish................ go away fish.............. go... lmfaoz ((something smells fishy in here))lmfaoz some more

I know go fish is a game... I just thought that was halirious << u know I laugh at anythang>> ((shut up Tara))

jacks

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 15, 2007, 06:21:15 PM
ok then on that note

go fish
<<fallin outta my chair lmao>> oh my gawd...its too funny... now... she jus told you about the thread and in return...you said... on that know... go fish................ go away fish.............. go... lmfaoz ((something smells fishy in here))lmfaoz some more

I know go fish is a game... I just thought that was halirious << u know I laugh at anythang>> ((shut up Tara))

jacks
(O+O)

TmT

I like the monkey game... lol ((where u can pick up Monkey)) lol

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 15, 2007, 06:21:15 PM
ok then on that note

go fish
<<fallin outta my chair lmao>> oh my gawd...its too funny... now... she jus told you about the thread and in return...you said... on that note... go fish................ go away fish.............. go... lmfaoz ((something smells fishy in here))lmfaoz some more

jacks

I know someone around here that smells like fish  :xx

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I'm digging back in the games on page 4 5 and 6 and guess who the last poster is on most of them?  :///

I'm using this topic to leave my game messages... :-\  Why?  because I can.  ::

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2007, 01:29:48 AM
I'm digging back in the games on page 4 5 and 6 and guess who the last poster is on most of them?  :///

What are u sayin... I went back to pages 4-6.... u usin this topic to leave "my game messages"....  say what?  :## 5:30am and startin my day confused... rofl

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 16, 2007, 02:31:31 AM

What are u sayin... I went back to pages 4-6.... u usin this topic to leave "my game messages"....  say what?  :## 5:30am and startin my day confused... rofl

Good...I want you confused.  :D

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2007, 06:44:58 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 16, 2007, 02:31:31 AM

Good...I want you confused.  :D
Wow ....reading back on posts and i am confused.... :ooo

Ringtoss

Ms.Behavin

Monkey

Tara

Pong....Anyone remember that on Atari?  Video games have come a lonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview