PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:33:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Backgammon

Started by Nymphy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphy

Dont get this game, Dont wanna, Im stil 0 of 20 for my badge. Is there help out there?

ClingFree

Quote from: Nymphy on May 05, 2006, 05:15:02 AM
Dont get this game, Dont wanna, Im stil 0 of 20 for my badge. Is there help out there?

My best gammon suggestion - is to double browse. You cant play the tinhead =(   

Nymphy

I have two browsers on my computer but I dont know how to do it. Let me try tho

wattsmyname

I can play against you if you would like. Just let me know.

pup1032

i also picked this challange was wondering if i could get help too it the only badge left for 2005 for me

wattsmyname

Quote from: pup1032 on May 05, 2006, 07:19:28 AM
i also picked this challange was wondering if i could get help too it the only badge left for 2005 for me

sent you a pm

tmonsteriii

i will be happy to help also, know a quit fast way to get it in no time.  please leave a message for me quess i do not have enough time on here yet to pm  thought i did thank you

SaintHiρρo

The only advice I can give you is to make the one you want to LOSE have single pieces in each spot. Then make the one you want to WIN jump on that spot and repeat the process. Soon enough, you'll have them stuck and unable to make moves while you slowly creep your way to victory. Hope I explained it correct (probably not).

Tara

All you have to do on this game is each person get your peices on your side and then resign.

pup1032

ty watts i finally got my 2005 book done woo hooo now time for 2004 & 2003  :o

wattsmyname

Your very welcome anytime you need help just look me up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview