This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

maybe its a move chain like zoppa maybe you have to get a big cascade?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jrlt on May 23, 2006, 02:09:24 PM
maybe its a move chain like zoppa maybe you have to get a big cascade?

Well it says win a certain type of game... I think they're still working on the game because one of the option is to see the other person's hand and unless seeing the hand means "watching as they choose their move", I don't see a reason for that option.

LaundryLady

Quote from: jeffery on May 23, 2006, 08:18:23 AM
no need for auto  pice of cake  :-X

Um, uh, um.  Oh yeah!  Got to your room, LOL

Jonathan

hmm i wonder lol anyway i already have the first badge how is everyone else doing?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jrlt on May 23, 2006, 02:19:27 PM
hmm i wonder lol anyway i already have the first badge how is everyone else doing?

I'm only rank 7 but I saw someone with rank 38 a few moments ago. Blu saw this person too and we all had a fun filled conversation in the lobby about this person and their "red" ranking from rated games (all wins) against someone who hasn't won yet.  :))

simpsons99

kgansor

I got to rank 15 within the first hour-hour and a half, so if you played from the time the game came out by now you should be about done with the game.
If blooop wasn't being so stupid i could have my rank 20 badge by now but noooooo haha.
I got my guest pass to work so im going to DB tonight when they get it working again and try to get farther faster..
But until then I think im going to try to get my poker badges or something else that i could use my guest pass to help me get..

fiz

The table part won't load for me  :'( I see no tables.

MouseD

Try using a temp room I had the same problem in a named room but in a temp room it would load the tables for me or click on pratice with robots that should work too.  It didnt matter which browser I used either tried netscape, IE and firefox...no blockers loaded either still couldnt play in a named room for some reason, others are having the same problem too.

holly222

Anyone find out what you have to do to get the special Bloop badge yet???

hades

im still trying to find out about the special badge too.

Tracey

i didnt know there was a special bloop badge  :-\

fiz

Quote from: MouseD on May 23, 2006, 03:21:47 PM
Try using a temp room I had the same problem in a named room but in a temp room it would load the tables for me or click on pratice with robots that should work too.  It didnt matter which browser I used either tried netscape, IE and firefox...no blockers loaded either still couldnt play in a named room for some reason, others are having the same problem too.

Sorry, I didn't see your message in time. The tables will load for me now.
But anyways thank you for the information!

Wonder what the special blooop game is?

Mr. Scandalous

the special badge for Blooop has already been posted and that's in the "News - Check it out!" and I was told you're supposed to get some kind of chain.. the longest chain I've had is seven and no badge, so not sure if that's correct or not..

and if you're having trouble, give a Club Pogo guest pass to one of your names and use Firefox to double browse.. makes you get 10 points every time, so it goes quicker for ranks.. I won't need an auto for this whatsoever

nightperson

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 23, 2006, 07:24:10 AM
Here is a tip I was told: play 10 point games and remove the blocks. You move up in progress based on your total points at the end of the game so 10 point games allow you to score more than 1 a game if the computer gets all "tricky" on you, plus the blocks are a pain in the azz when the computer moves 'em on you. You'll progress like lightning this way.

ty for the tip

holly222

I dont see the thread in news your talking about.... sorry...... im blind....been on pogo all day.lol

Mr. Scandalous

it's in this thread for all Club Pogo topics, go to the second page and it says, "News - Check it out!" and it looks like the rank 10 badge, except it has a face on it

Tracey

i dont see it in the news either .. all i see is about the home page and free 10 day pass

simpsons99

yeah same here ...  I even looked in the help part for the game!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview