PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:14:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Havnt tryed auto yet.... im goin at it by hand..... but i see the need in the very near future..... ;)

pugsly™

bubblegum

hades

Tracey

Quote from: pugsly on May 25, 2006, 06:47:07 PM
any tipsas to get through the ranks fast

i would say double browse if u dont want to use a auto

Tamelia

i found that if you mimic every move the computer makes....you'll rank fast. he'll always win the game, but its worth it. I just made it to rank 10 in about 30 minutes doing it that way. Play on a 10 point game as well.
When you mimic him, you'll always have +2 points for each match you make.

Anyways, thats how I do it.. Good Luck!

hades

Tamelia

almost to rank 18 now...my friend and I are using the mimic method..in about 10 minutes time she ranked to 5.. Seems to be working

ravenwolf

The auto blooopage will not click the play again button! Drives me nuts! Hate spending money on an auto when you have to baby it!  >:( >:( :o

nightperson

Quote from: Tamelia on May 26, 2006, 05:45:45 AM

i found that if you mimic every move the computer makes....you'll rank fast. he'll always win the game, but its worth it. I just made it to rank 10 in about 30 minutes doing it that way. Play on a 10 point game as well.

ok have not tried it yet what is the game like and sry what do you mean mimic the just play the way he does ok will give it a try

pugsly™

Quote from: Tracey33 on May 26, 2006, 03:47:59 AM

i would say double browse if u dont want to use a auto

well all last night i double browsed and got somewhere went from rank 2 to 12 in a hour i fell asleep doing this jus wanted to let you all know

Tamelia

Quote from: nightperson on May 26, 2006, 08:14:55 AM

ok have not tried it yet what is the game like and sry what do you mean mimic the just play the way he does ok will give it a try

its basically connect 4 (or more) and to mimic him...always place your playing peice on topof his.. he'll lead you into larger rows. When I get the chance I'll capture a screen shot

pugsly™

Quote from: ravenwolf on May 26, 2006, 07:57:35 AM
The auto blooopage will not click the play again button! Drives me nuts! Hate spending money on an auto when you have to baby it!  >:( >:( :o

amen to that thats why i not buying this one

pugsly™

Quote from: Tamelia on May 26, 2006, 08:18:34 AM
Quote from: nightperson on May 26, 2006, 08:14:55 AM

its basically connect 4 (or more) and to mimic him...always place your playing peice on topof his.. he'll lead you into larger rows. When I get the chance I'll capture a screen shot

i'll give that a try too

pugsly™

tamilia how you take that pic of your mini to use as your avatar everytime i try to save mine all it does it saves its clothes

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ravenwolf on May 26, 2006, 07:57:35 AM

Welcome to the forum...

...did you test drive the auto before purchasing it? If so, did it work correctly before your purchased it? What are the basic stats to your computer so we may assist you? Did you use the "Report Bug" feature? Is this the first time you've used an auto from BadgeHelp.com? Did you try contacting them? Did you know this site isn't owned by BadgeHelp.com and the likelihood of them seeing your comment is slim to none? Did you know if you need help we have a technical section so others may try to help you? Did I ask too many questions? Should I stop now? Was that my last question? Is this my last question? I believe it was, don't you? Good...

Tamelia

pugsly™

oh gawd saint now you acting like my dad half a million questions lolol

pugsly™

Quote from: Tamelia on May 26, 2006, 08:25:21 AM

my screen shot...hope that helps

hey tamilia maybe you n i could play sometime i got housecleaning today so i can't today

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview