PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:11:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop - General Info & Ranks

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

i just went threw every bloop room and no one has the secret badge even those who have all 50 ranks  >:( so when does it come and where is the secret badge  >:(

Tara

Do you people for minute think Gecko knows?  Just when in the hell does he even play Pooop?  He is so messing with you. He plays Bingo, Bowl and chases women !!  He has no time for anything else.  If he knew he would be the first to tell and you would see 100 ( gawd I love that number) screenshots.  The End  :))

Tara

Someone call the   ;:", I have stolen something, well actually I didn't steal it , but someone did  and asked me to pos it   :o

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 01:28:43 PM

Someone call the   ;:", I have stolen something, well actually I didn't steal it , but someone did  and asked me to pos it   :o

I love the secret bloop badge!  I must have it!  How do I get it?   

nanners

tokiesgalore

Lol, That is from a pogo employees badge book,(only one to be seen with it so far)

foxx

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 30, 2006, 01:36:11 PM
Lol, That is from a pogo employees badge book,(only one to be seen with it so far)

Stupid Pogo Employee Bastard.  I WANT IT!

tokiesgalore

now do u think he figured out how to get it or did he use his pogo powers and silently insert it into his badge book

Tara

Everyone wanted to see it, so now you have seen it  :P

pugsly™

how you get it play kiss azz with pogo employees? :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: tokiesgalore on May 30, 2006, 01:39:55 PM
  now do u think he figured out how to get it or did he use his pogo powers and silently insert it into his badge book

I would bet he used his stupid powers.  Stupid bastard.  Hmmph.

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 01:58:21 PM

While playing pogo, flash your monitor and tease the computer techs.  ::)

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 02:08:40 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 01:58:21 PM

While playing pogo, flash your monitor and tease the computer techs.  ::)
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* to the pogo employees

SaintHiρρo

I won the badge! Whoo hoo. Now, when you go visit my profile to see my badge, don't forget to stop and check out the three $4999 jackpot prizes I won today. I now have 700 badges (including limited edition badges made just for me) and I'm the king of Pogo! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha...

...oops, I thought I was that pathological liar, Bree. Never mind, back to your regularly scheduled topic.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tigerin on May 30, 2006, 02:34:47 PM
HOW DO YOU WON HIPPO???????

ROFL, I was joking. I didn't win anything. No JP, no Secret Badge, no lifetime pogo subscription, no 5 million tokens, I've won nothing!

Tracey

Tracey

nanners

Yes you did win something St.H..you won the friendship of all us here in pc...that should count for some kind of winnings,,

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on May 30, 2006, 02:54:46 PM
Yes you did win something St.H..you won the friendship of all us here in pc...that should count for some kind of winnings,,

Friendships? OMG, you guys here are atrocious! I don't know if I want friends like these! Just kidding, I love you guys like a brother but not like a brother brother but like the way black people say brother™.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview