PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 11:26:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo people !!!

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

simpsons99

Thank goodness this week is over ... I was trying too do 2 Different Bingo Badges this week..  People kept coming into my rooms and asking me if i shared bingo's  I would bingo and other players would say share !! :x

come on allready lol

tigereyes

Yep, that's how it is in bingo. I don't like playing that game at all. I don't share when I play and if people don't like it that's their problem. :)) It's best to just keep your chat off when you play. Whenever there's a badge I like to get it and leave.

Helen

Quote from: simpsons99 on May 09, 2006, 03:05:39 PM
Thank goodness this week is over ... I was trying too do 2 Different Bingo Badges this week..  People kept coming into my rooms and asking me if i shared bingo's  I would bingo and other players would say share !! :x

come on allready lol

What really sucks is you'll be the only one in a room and they come in and want you to share.  :x

bubblegum

here's what I did....

I went into a room, one card room (speedy or regular, doesn't matter) kept switching rooms until I found a room with about half or more of the numbers called, marked all the numbers, hit bingo.  If I didn't get a bingo, I'd wait until someone else called a bingo then hit bingo again.  If I got a bingo the first time I hit it, then I ran.  Didn't stick around for the jp spin or even the points I'd get for marking all the right numbers.

I got yelled at quite a bit I'm sure of, but hey, got me the rank 5 badge.

nanners

I don't share WELL with others..so don't even ask..

SouthPadreIsland

I hate when people get mad at me for calling bingo and put up the yelling smiley - I then reply with ha ha and the hysterical laughing face and ignore any other replies - irks the person and you can't get banned!  LMAO   :))

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 09, 2006, 03:18:45 PM
I don't share WELL with others..so don't even ask..

I'm with you on that one   O0

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on May 09, 2006, 03:16:54 PM
here's what I did....

I went into a room, one card room (speedy or regular, doesn't matter) kept switching rooms until I found a room with about half or more of the numbers called, marked all the numbers, hit bingo.  If I didn't get a bingo, I'd wait until someone else called a bingo then hit bingo again.  If I got a bingo the first time I hit it, then I ran.  Didn't stick around for the jp spin or even the points I'd get for marking all the right numbers.

I got yelled at quite a bit I'm sure of, but hey, got me the rank 5 badge.

You weren't around to hear the yelling so who cares, lol.  O0

nanners

It hurries me to even get a friggin bingo why would I want to share...its MINE MINE MINE.. keep your little troll fingers off my bingo.!! :))

tigereyes

I don't get what the big deal is with those people anyway. If you have a bingo you should be able to call it and not get yelled at. You're not playing for money.

nanners

They act like its money out of their pockets for god's sake.

tigereyes

Yep, that's so true. All I know is, I'm not sharing!

Libra

Call me the odd ball here, but if I'm playing in a room with others, something I completely avoided this time I around, I always shared. 

And people think I'm mean.  I'm the nicest person on the planet, sharing my bingos with others.   >:D

Karma, baby! 

Frankly I could give a rat's patootie what anyone does anymore.  I am DONE with that game.

So there!  >:D

bubblegum

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 03:41:05 PM
Call me the odd ball here, but if I'm playing in a room with others, something I completely avoided this time I around, I always shared. 

And people think I'm mean.  I'm the nicest person on the planet, sharing my bingos with others.   >:D

Karma, baby! 

Frankly I could give a rat's patootie what anyone does anymore.  I am DONE with that game.

I shared if I was paying enough attention. If I bounced into someones room - I didn't 'steal' their bingo, only because of Lib's Karma ... And because I felt the urge to flip off the monitor when someone did it to me.

I didnt finish, I couldnt handle Dottie anymore - but I honestly had fun bouncin around and snatchin up Bingos from empty rooms.

Tara

Karma, baby! 

You weren't very nice when you were playing Bingo with me.  You and those trolls were laughing because you got bingo and I didn't  !!  So take this missy !!

tigereyes

Wtg Libra! I only got to the first badge and then gave up.

nanners

Heck.I wouldn't know if I was in the same room with you guys anyway..

simpsons99

Yeah i know what your saying I'm the only person in the room  either they would take my Bingo or ask do you share!  grrr!  :oo 

I wanted too ask what are we sharing? :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 03:43:45 PM

Karma, baby! 

You weren't very nice when you were playing Bingo with me.  You and those trolls were laughing because you got bingo and I didn't  !!  So take this missy !!

I don't remember playing Bingo with you!!  I honestly don't!  And I would NOT have hit the bingo FIRST, so if this did happen, it ain't my fault.  I went in to Cling's room and she had the bingo and she said she'd wait.  I didn't have bingo and didn't want her to wait so I left so she wouldn't have to.  THAT is how nice I am.   >:(  So right back atcha with that take this missy!  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview