PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 02:17:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

the pogo pm/ freinds block thingo doesn't seem to work

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

helpppp   i put a certain name in blocked list  got a comfirm they was blocked  most  of u know who I'm blocking   ,  anyway  i felt safe  sitting in bowls   a close  on full room it was ,  and because it was in 7th frame i waits for last frame to Finnish  , and  I'm not joking  was  almost bowled over when the person i had blocked came in and glowed like they do on friends   , i quickly shut room window down and left , do i have to also remove them from friends for this feature to work   or am i missing something ?
BTW when i leftroom was  listed as full  i do know this person uses back doors would that make any diff to me hiding  ?   
:'(   :'(  i don't wanta run around bowling disguised  as a female all the time  :'(

ClingFree

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 12, 2006, 02:34:02 PM
helpppp   i put a certain name in blocked list  got a comfirm they was blocked  most  of u know who I'm blocking   ,  anyway  i felt safe  sitting in bowls   a close  on full room it was ,  and because it was in 7th frame i waits for last frame to Finnish  , and  I'm not joking  was  almost bowled over when the person i had blocked came in and glowed like they do on friends   , i quickly shut room window down and left , do i have to also remove them from friends for this feature to work   or am i missing something ?
BTW when i leftroom was  listed as full  i do know this person uses back doors would that make any diff to me hiding  ?   
:'(   :'(  i don't wanta run around bowling disguised  as a female all the time  :'(

There are sometimes glitches in the blocked list - But I can tell you .. I have people on my Friends list, that I have added to the blocked list, that can see my profile - but cannot see where I am located in Pogo. 

I've never had a problem getting Pogo Messages from people on my blocked senders list.

Gecko

Quote from: ClingFree on May 12, 2006, 02:35:27 PM

There are sometimes glitches in the blocked list - But I can tell you .. I have people on my Friends list, that I have added to the blocked list, that can see my profile - but cannot see where I am located in Pogo. 

I've never had a problem getting Pogo Messages from people on my blocked senders list.
thanks for your quick reply ,  if this dont work soon   i'll be in here begging for   a sexy  mini to suit me lol j/k  but realy i think pogo should make that glitch fix a prioity   
btw  would i look good in pink and  purple hair   :x 
i suppose i could put that word in my profile   the gay one  ohhhhh no i couldn't i feel  :x er now  .
:-*
?

Sonnenschein

I have the same Problem myself. I hate that Pogo Spam and block it but it still goes through. Ugh. Hope they fix it real soon !

hades

its weird...sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt...go figure  ::)

Julie

If you've put somebody on your "blocked players list" and they have still been able to find you, that might be because they have possibly logged into to Pogo with another account and added you to that friends list to see where you are.  The only way to stop that would be to put a check mark in the "show my current location to players on my friends list ONLY".  Have you tried that?  and yes I would take them off your friends list, if you have them blocked why would you want them on your friends list? :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview