This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater hunter

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Okay people I finally experienced some of what you guys get into. Was in a room and someone started asking how they got 3 harvest mania badges in one day. What set her to looking was the tokens this person had. So I checked her profile and her inerest is listed as pogo cheater hunter and report them I have added her to my friends list so I can avoid any rooms she is in 

Homer

Pogo doesn't need anyone's help in finding cheaters. I'm sure they are well aware who cheats. Those of us who have been around long enough remember the mass bannings that pogo used to do. IMO they have changed their views on cheaters. They used to just ban you period for cheating. I don't think they like the fact that there are so many of us because in reality we are a large portion of their revenue stream but I do believe they have come to terms with the fact that as long as cheaters aren't claiming jackpots or causing trouble that we can continue to keep our accounts.

These are just my opinions on the subject. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Good point Homer at least several people made statements that cheaters dont win jackpots so whats the harm. Live and let live. But this person was rabid on the subject.   

Torn2pieces

I think its pathetic and very sad, that a person has nothing better to do, then hunt down potential cheaters.

Playhawke

wow, can we have the name????
We can watch out for her toooo  ;:" ;::

Gecko

report her for stalking  :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Playhawke on May 16, 2006, 02:54:07 PM
wow, can we have the name????
We can watch out for her toooo  ;:" ;::

We don't allow posting of pogo screen names in public. However if someone should PM you that would be different. ;)

harley89

Homer I did want to post her name but I was a good girl and didnt. But if you want the name I will PM

ClingFree

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 16, 2006, 02:16:29 PM
Okay people I finally experienced some of what you guys get into. Was in a room and someone started asking how they got 3 harvest mania badges in one day. What set her to looking was the tokens this person had. So I checked her profile and her inerest is listed as pogo cheater hunter and report them I have added her to my friends list so I can avoid any rooms she is in 

Im curious .. the "cheater hunter" had 3 badges in one day ... or the person she was givin crap to?  And if you ever felt like sending a PM to me with that name, Id never tell a soul you did   >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 03:24:12 PM
Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 16, 2006, 02:16:29 PM

Im curious .. the "cheater hunter" had 3 badges in one day ... or the person she was givin crap to?  And if you ever felt like sending a PM to me with that name, Id never tell a soul you did   >:D

I don't care if it's a violation of the rules... I'm posting the name and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me. The name is "BigPinkPantiesWithAStain".... now, there's the name... avoid it!

harley89

Hippo she would have been banned already with that name  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Even if she had it for 5 years  :oo :oo

Homer

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 16, 2006, 03:23:56 PM
Homer I did want to post her name but I was a good girl and didnt. But if you want the name I will PM

No thanks. I'm not that curious. The snitches don't bother me.  ;)

Jewel

I think you should write pogo and have them read her profile and innocently ask them if her profile is considered harrassment and also ask if she is a pogo policeman?  ;D

Blu

the name is IhaveNoLifeSoIstalk

Gecko

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 16, 2006, 03:23:56 PM
PM       me   :)

slidecage2222

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on May 16, 2006, 02:37:40 PM
I think its pathetic and very sad, that a person has nothing better to do, then hunt down potential cheaters.

it be cool if there was a   POGO cheater show like cops.   it shows the  cops busting the door down and  knocking the  cheater out of the chair and start to whail on them    :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Blu

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 16, 2006, 03:37:30 PM
Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on May 16, 2006, 02:37:40 PM

it be cool if there was a   POGO cheater show like cops.   it shows the  cops busting the door down and  knocking the  cheater out of the chair and start to whail on them    :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
I'd do like the idiots on cops:
"It's not my auto."
"It's illegal?"

simpsons99

please send me a pm i would like too know who this is!  ;::

Nymphy

I think on here there should be a topic... Snitches to sniff out. Or something to warn us fellow pogocheat lovin pogo members about. There should be a section, to refer to, to post to, names and such. It would be helpful.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jim1975 on May 16, 2006, 03:58:33 PM
I was in a room last night and someone said in chat that i spotted a cheater then someone said how said my pogo name because i have a 82% and 642 turkey and i"am on rank 38. I was like wtf get a life. this person has nothing better to do then sit here and snoop thougth e 1 stats. I think pogo needs  to put lock on stats to many nosey twits on pogo. Or ban these idiots for being to dam nosey. ;:"

Speaking of "nosey" and it has nothing to do with the fact I quoted the last response but is there a "Pinocchio" smiley coming anytime soon? Just curious.