PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:01:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strange News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

fiz

hades

thats so true...many would do just about anything.  :-X

Jewel

'Nude Man Beats Car With Pigeon'

Two Whaleyville, Va., residents were stunned when a naked man accosted their car in the driveway of their home and began hitting it with a pigeon. Their pet pigeon.   

The couple had just pulled into their driveway Friday night when Juan Lopez, 30, of Virginia Beach, appeared naked and began striking their car with the bird. They fled to a neighbor's house and called police who found the suspect in nearby woods.   

A Suffolk, Va., police spokeswoman said Lopez was "obviously having some sort of issues that night."   

He had allegedly gotten into the homeowners' bird cages that held 15 chickens and four pigeons. Four of the birds were killed...apparently from terminal windshield interface.   

Lopez was charged with burglary, destruction of property and larceny of poultry.

I didn't know pigeons counted as poultry.   

Tara

justahumping

Exotic dancer in body parts case caught
Bail bondsman helps get stripper who had 'Freddy' the hand, 6 skulls
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. - An exotic dancer accused of illegally keeping human body parts in her home was arrested Friday, two days after she skipped a court appearance, the Middlesex County prosecutor's office said.

Linda Kay was taken into custody with the help of the bail bondsman who had posted her $100,000 bail, the office said. No new court date has been set.

Messages left Friday for her lawyer, Donald DiGioia, were not immediately returned.

The prosecutor's office had no immediate comment on where Kay was found and where she was being held.

Kay, 31, of South Plainfield, was charged last week after police were called to her house on a report that a roommate, Sean McDonough, was suicidal. When police arrived, he was not there, but Kay was home. Officers who looked around the house found six human skulls and a severed human hand preserved in a jar of formaldehyde in her bedroom.

Friends have said she called the hand "Freddy."

She has been described as a "Goth" devotee. Se dances at the Hott 22 nude bar in Union under the stage name "Zilla."

Andrea Leipow, a former roommate, has said the hand was a gift from a medical student who liked Kay's dancing. Kay's mother told The Star-Ledger of Newark she believed the skulls were bought from a mail order catalog.

'Lunatics'
The skulls-and-hand incident was not the first bizarre happening at the South Plainfield house. McDonough faces charges that he held guns and knives to Leipow's head and stomach, threatening to gut her.

Leipow, who said she lived with pair about two months, termed Kay and McDonough "lunatics."

"It's kind of a cult-like environment," the 25-year-old Leipow said. "I do not know what word to use to describe it."

On April 28, McDonough held her down on the floor for more than five hours, pointing a knife to her neck and an unloaded shotgun at her head, eventually pulling the trigger, according to court documents.

At one point, he threatened to sever her jugular vein and held a 6-inch switchblade to her neck and to her stomach, musing that perhaps "he should cut her open," according to court documents.

He is awaiting trial in state Superior Court on those charges, which include making terroristic threats and weapons offenses. There was no answer at the house he shares with Kay on Wednesday.

Kay was charged last week after someone called police and reported that McDonough was suicidal and threatening to kill himself with a hammer. When police arrived, he was not there, but Kay was home. Officers who looked around the house found the skulls and hand.

Her lawyer said earlier he didn't know why she skipped out on the court appearance. "I told the judge I was trying to locate her," DeGioia said Wednesday. "She looks forward to her day in court."

Seeking origins of skulls, hand
After the missed appearance, municipal court Judge John Leonard revoked Kay's $100,000 bail, issued an arrest warrant for failure to appear, and set a new $100,000 bail on the new charge.

"We're currently trying to determine who the skulls and hand belong to," Police Chief John Ferraro said. The body parts were taken to the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office for examination and forensic testing.

Ferraro said police had been called to the house with the overgrown front yard weeds and a gargoyle-guarded door several times before on noise violations and other complaints.

Stinkerbell

BERLIN (Reuters) - A 70-year-old German shoplifter who tried to bite his way out of the clutches of police might have had more success if he had remembered to put his teeth in.

Police went to arrest the man after he failed to pay a fine for shoplifting. But when the squad arrived, he tried to flee through the back door, a police spokesman in the western German town of Braunschweig said Thursday.

"It looks like he forgot to put his teeth in ... One of our police officers got bitten several times, but the man didn't leave anything but a wet patch," he said.

:oo

justahumping

Gecko

Quote from: fiz on July 08, 2006, 12:47:52 PM
What people will do for $$$.  :oo
what people will do for tokens as well  lol  why i might even use the odd auto or 3  who knows  :))

swissmissy63

OMG those stories are crazy! What the h-e-double hockey sticks is wrong with people these days? I think the world is going insane  :OO

kgansor

Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 01, 2006, 08:24:26 PM
OMG those stories are crazy! What the h-e-double hockey sticks is wrong with people these days? I think the world is going insane  :OO

i think the world is already insane.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 09:02:59 PM
Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 01, 2006, 08:24:26 PM

i think the world is already insane.

I'm the only sane person I know.  And so am I.

lostinpogoland

OK i need someone to define the word sane......... so i can check to see if i am sane or insane :OO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lostinpogoland on August 02, 2006, 03:48:19 AM
OK i need someone to define the word sane......... so i can check to see if i am sane or insane :OO

Well, I've heard it said that 1 out of 4 people are insane.  Take a look at your friends... if they seem normal to you then I guess that makes you the 1.   :ooo

damian666

1 out of 4 of my personalities are insane. Can you guess which ones

kgansor

Quote from: Munkee on August 02, 2006, 04:43:08 PM
1 out of 4 of my personalities are insane. Can you guess which ones
:))  :))

damian666

Tara

damian666

kgansor

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 07:03:00 PM
Quote from: Munkee on August 02, 2006, 06:59:46 PM
:-X dont tell anyone that I have MPD

Mighty Powerful Doodoo?   :))

you're just like my boyfriend then... trust me i have a funny story about might powerful doodoo  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview