PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 06:00:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Venting About Quick Quack

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

i dunno if someone has mentioned this before but can someone explain to me how pogo makes you get 3 badges (rank 30) in quick quack needing only 820,000 tickets. then to get to rank 40 you need 4.2 million tickets which is like 3,380,000 tickets to get from 30 to 40 but to get to 50 you only need 1,800,000 more i dunno im just crazy but you would think getting to 50 would be tougher lol anyhow the auto makes it all gravy im 56% to rank 40 only 200,000 more tickets to go
thanks for listening
8)

bobby

pogo probably does that as a "speed bump" to slow down players and try to avoid people accusing people of cheating by having all 5 badges in 2 days, just pop on the auto and it will be done in no time O0

Tara

There is no way in he double hockey sticks anyone can get the 5 badges in QQ in 2 days. Not even with the auto. Heres how I looked at it. When I did finally get to rank 40, the last part was a breeze. You will be happy it goes fast.

ClingFree

Quote from: jeffy on May 19, 2006, 06:08:09 PM
i dunno if someone has mentioned this before but can someone explain to me how pogo makes you get 3 badges (rank 30) in quick quack needing only 820,000 tickets. then to get to rank 40 you need 4.2 million tickets which is like 3,380,000 tickets to get from 30 to 40 but to get to 50 you only need 1,800,000 more i dunno im just crazy but you would think getting to 50 would be tougher lol anyhow the auto makes it all gravy im 56% to rank 40 only 200,000 more tickets to go
thanks for listening
8)

I feel your QQ pain. I have one word for that game and it is not forum appropriate.

Jewel

I am working on quick quack too.  It sure is going slow.

HypnotizedMind

i agree i lost interest in quick quack very fast.... auto all the way!!!!

hades

i wouldnt even try finishing quick quack by hand.  ???

zeboo

Tara

zo!D

BadgeBabe

I find that the auto is very dependable and stable. Just put the game on in a temp room and let it play all night. Then when you wake up, change to a different room, etc.
You will finish up the ranks in no time that way. O0

PS- It did take my sweet Auto 4 days of 24/7 playing to get the last rank badge, even with frequent scores above 100 tickets per round. I'm so relieved to have it and Bowling finished. Both are very long at the end.
So is Spades if you missed the glitch like I did. I'll be SO glad to finish Spades.
And I will NEVER EVER finish Lottso or Pop Fu. Not worth it to me.

krispy

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 20, 2006, 12:11:16 PM
So is Spades if you missed the glitch like I did. I'll be SO glad to finish Spades.
And I will NEVER EVER finish Lottso or Pop Fu. Not worth it to me.

i finished b/f's pop fu for him. i am not even considering doing that one for quite a while for myself.

i may even "suggest" he do some pop fu challenges for me, cuz right now i am running blottso for him 24/7. "someone" just cant live without that rank 50 badge, lol.

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 20, 2006, 08:43:43 AM
Quote from: zeboo on May 20, 2006, 08:37:10 AM
even my auto gets bored with QQ  :))

Thats sad, but true. I know that feeling.

uncle otto is getting bored with qq to. Only 14% to rank 38 even though he's in there 4-5 hours a day

I'm ready to hurl the pucks from shuffleahumps at them ducks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview