PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 03:50:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx Partaaaaaaaaay (ugh)

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

Ok gang.. it's time for me to work on battle phlinx.  Anyone out there with the urge to torture Uncle Otto overnight with this horrid game with me?  Points are awarded at a higher rate when playing against other players rather than robots, so I'm hoping to get together three other TRUSTWORTHY players who are wanting those badges as well.  We'll all set our autos up, and let the game run overnight.  Any takers? 

BTW:  Out of TOTAL paranoia of getting reported and losing my 7-yr account, 500+ badges, and going insane over all of it, I am hoping to get "seasoned" people to this forum.  I know this is a huge risk for all of us, sharing pogo usernames via PM, but I assure you that I'm NOT a "bingo beeyotch" and will NEVER EVER report anyone!  (I'm just as guilty!)

Homer

Quote from: tponka on May 20, 2006, 07:58:51 PM
Ok gang.. it's time for me to work on battle phlinx.  Anyone out there with the urge to torture Uncle Otto overnight with this horrid game with me?  Points are awarded at a higher rate when playing against other players rather than, so I'm hoping to get together three other TRUSTWORTHY players who are wanting those badges as well.  We'll all set our autos up, and let the game run overnight.  Any takers? 

BTW:  Out of TOTAL paranoia of getting reported and losing my 7-yr account, 500+ badges, and going insane over all of it, I am hoping to get "seasoned" people to this forum.  I know this is a huge risk for all of us, sharing pogo usernames via PM, but I assure you that I'm NOT a "bingo beeyotch" and will NEVER EVER report anyone!  (I'm just as guilty!)

Yeah but can we trust your dogs? ;:" j/k  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tponka

Silas and Sophie are sleepin'!  shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!   ;::  ;::

krispy

hades

Mr. Rasputia

krispy

Quote from: l0c0 on May 21, 2006, 05:16:02 AM
know what you mean, just started this game also :x

i am wondering if there is any glitch in this program. by the way, love the icon!!

hades

tponka

Problem solved:  two computers, one with just me and Uncle O tt o, the other computer with guest passes sitting in the room on IE and Firefox.. guaranteed 1st or 2nd place.  :)  Can anyone suggest another browser I can run for a third, to guarantee 1st every time?  A long winning streak could rack up rank points quicker, since that's part of their algorithm.  Thanks!   O0

BTW:  Why is my uncle's name banned now?  He did nothing wrong!!!  ;)   ;:"

mog

opera or/and netscape. this game takes a lot of physical memory. over 2 versions on 1 pc you may have trouble.

tponka

Duh.. I didn't even *think* of netscape!  (Who does anymore?) ;)

Got it all set up and running.. Doesn't look like it's gonna be too bad this way..

BTW, I have a super-duper souped up tablet pc from work on my home wireless network.. no memory problems here!   O0

Thanks for your help!

hades

tponka

I'm past the first badge.. working on the 2nd.  (So not very far.)   :(

HypnotizedMind

yeah this game takes for ever to move up in rank!!!!!  :x

hades

i used to play long games and get like 3k-6k rank points a game and still took me forever to finish it  :x

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview