This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about pogo account

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

:( Hi all! I have a question about my billing info. I let ppl on my name to help me with some of my premium badges. I just now realized that they could have charged premium books or new accounts. By sending them out as gifts under my name. I have deleted the credit card info-then clicked finish. But I go back to my billing info the info for the credit card is still on there. How cna I delete that? I dont mind ppl helpin me out with my badges, but you just never know about ppl. Thanks alot.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: kim23il on June 01, 2006, 11:28:50 AM
:( Hi all! I have a question about my billing info. I let ppl on my name to help me with some of my premium badges. I just now realized that they could have charged premium books or new accounts. By sending them out as gifts under my name. I have deleted the credit card info-then clicked finish. But I go back to my billing info the info for the credit card is still on there. How cna I delete that? I dont mind ppl helpin me out with my badges, but you just never know about ppl. Thanks alot.

If your account was used to give someone a gift, you would have recieved an email stating so. If they changed the email address so you don't get this email and then changed it back, you would have gotten an email from Pogo about the change of email address. So you're pretty much in the clear if you've never gotten an email of sorts.

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 01, 2006, 11:36:50 AM
Quote from: kim23il on June 01, 2006, 11:28:50 AM

If your account was used to give someone a gift, you would have recieved an email stating so. If they changed the email address so you don't get this email and then changed it back, you would have gotten an email from Pogo about the change of email address. So you're pretty much in the clear if you've never gotten an email of sorts.

plus doesn't pogo ***** all but the last 3 or 4 numbers of your credit card account anyway?

kim23il

yes hun, but I thought maybe they could send out a gift somehow. :oo

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: kim23il on June 01, 2006, 12:00:18 PM
yes hun, but I thought maybe they could send out a gift somehow. :oo

Without an email saying either a) you card was charged for the gift or b) your email address was changed, then nothing happened.

a-dhold

lets repost the question this way....

not me but the original poster

i have given out to 3 or 4 people my sn and password so they could help me with a badge..what can i do to protect myself from them logging on at any time and giving the gift of a badge album to another sn. if in the future what can i do (ie change my password before i let them in and back once the badge is won) to prevent them from gift a badge album to another sn. heck they even have the possibility to hijack my account by changing  the temp password i give them.

it won't matter if pogo does send you an email saying thank-you for your purchase... will pogo care and reverse the charges - since i am the person who gave some-one else access to my account?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: a-dhold on June 01, 2006, 02:46:50 PM
lets repost the question this way....

not me but the original poster

i have given out to 3 or 4 people my sn and password so they could help me with a badge..what can i do to protect myself from them logging on at any time and giving the gift of a badge album to another sn. if in the future what can i do (ie change my password before i let them in and back once the badge is won) to prevent them from gift a badge album to another sn. heck they even have the possibility to hijack my account by changing  the temp password i give them.

it won't matter if pogo does send you an email saying thank-you for your purchase... will pogo care and reverse the charges - since i am the person who gave some-one else access to my account?

No that won't care. Pogo has it in the TOS that you are responsible for giving out your account information such as username and password. Whatever that person does with your account is your fault and there is nothing that can be done about it. Sorry.

You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system or video console system. You may not reveal your password to other users. EA will not ask you to reveal your password or ever initiate any contact with you asking for your reminder words. (If you forget your password, you can tell us your reminder words and we will send you your password.) You agree to indemnify and hold EA harmless for any improper or illegal use of your Account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom you have given permission to use your Account. Your Account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately and your Account in any of our services is subject to termination if you or anyone using your Account violates our Terms of Service. If your Account is terminated, you may not join EA Online again without our express permission. If you wish to rejoin the service, please contact accountadmin.custhelp.com.

hellokitty

i dont know how to delate that cc # i have tried with mine for the badge book thing its always up there my 5 yr old bought 1 not that long ago and well lets just say i was not happy caust my acc went neg lol

kim23il

Well everyone I told my ex about me not bein able to delte his card info from my account.. SO he thought he was smarter than me, and thought he could delte himself..now im gettin this-

Coupons/Promotions Days Remaining:
Club Pogo Subscription for 12 months paid by PayPal 67 of 365 
Return to Club Pogo Subscription $34.99 for 12 months on expiration of coupons shown

Cancel Subscription   

Does that meen he just renewed  my pogo for me? O0

Gecko

if u don't  want to take the risk its  easy fixed  just  change Ur expiry date in Ur c/c  details if  it dint match Ur c  r  n#  it will bounce anything anyones trys to take out of or use Ur c/c   in other words Ur c/c   info will be wrong and it wont let  anyone use a non excistant a/c

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 03, 2006, 08:52:13 PM
if u don't  want to take the risk its  easy fixed  just  change Ur expiry date in Ur c/c  details if  it dint match Ur c  r  n#  it will bounce anything anyones trys to take out of or use Ur c/c   in other words Ur c/c   info will be wrong and it wont let  anyone use a non excistant a/c

I could read this if I knew what a friggen c/c  and a/c was.   >:D

bobby

nightperson

there is a place where you can put in a different cc number and it will be false it is under your account and when time for you to renew are get a preium badge go back in and put the right card # back in

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview