PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:00:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Show Me Your Stuff!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I knew the subject title would get your attention.   :/\

I'm going to have a little contest, I can't tell you all the details right now because it's top secret.  ;:"

What I need you guys to do is post anywhere from 1 - 3 of your favorite avatars that you have seen on this forum.

It can be duplicates of someone else's favorites it doesn't matter.  I am looking for the top 3 avatars voted on by the forum, I guess you could say.

Thank you and I need this by lets say ummm Sunday.

And you people better do it.  >:D   <please>

~Ãutolovér~

Tara

Yeppers you can.   I know what 3 have been my favorite.  I just have to go to Homer, Hippo, and you Auto to get them...lmao  They are ones not used anymore but hopefully you guys have them still.

nanners

Whelp. that leaves me out.don't know how to post all that STUFF..
(starts writing check to Tara before she sends me a bill) ::)

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tara on June 13, 2006, 10:54:06 AM
Yeppers you can.   I know what 3 have been my favorite.  I just have to go to Homer, Hippo, and you Auto to get them...lmao  They are ones not used anymore but hopefully you guys have them still.

Cool, I'll play in the morning , :D.....I'm off to bed, let me know which avatar it is. :/o\

Tara

Quote from: nanners on June 13, 2006, 10:55:33 AM
Whelp. that leaves me out.don't know how to post all that STUFF..
(starts writing check to Tara before she sends me a bill) ::)

Nanners we will help you with it.

Libra

What about my BABY! 

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 12:51:45 PM

What about my BABY! 

I know I thought about your baby, but he was your siggy. What about my pee pee girl?  She was my siggy.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 13, 2006, 12:58:07 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 12:51:45 PM

What about my BABY! 

I know I thought about your baby, but he was your siggy. What about my pee pee girl?  She was my siggy.

Oh yeah, good point. 

Libra

Ok, I can't think.. but one of them would HAVE to be Hippo's bones.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 01:35:00 PM
Ok, I can't think.. but one of them would HAVE to be Hippo's bones.

yep thats one of mine.

Libra

OH OH OH !  Auto's You've been a naughty boy so go to my room avatar!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 01:39:54 PM
OH OH OH !  Auto's You've been a naughty boy so go to my room avatar!

Yeah, it's not a secret though.  I want everyone to post their choices and they can be the same thing. Hell I hope there are some that are the same, so I can get the top 3.

SaintHiρρo

My only problem is that I can't remember who had what and my top 3 will be 3 of mine, ROFL.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 01:42:30 PM
My only problem is that I can't remember who had what and my top 3 will be 3 of mine, ROFL.

You are so FULL of yourself today!  LMAO!

Tara

I want this one but I need Homer to replace it with his that he has.  I don't think I ever laughed so hard, the night he brought this one out. He used it right after we were all getting in trouble almost everyday.  All I could see was him getting on to us in his undies. I couldn't quit laughing for about a week.    :-*

What can I say?  Loved this one!  This one was Hippo and definitely another favorite of mine.   :/\

I know it was in her siggy, but I did love the smoking baby, hes a doll face and I hope when Homer and I have a baby he looks just like him, minus the cigarette of course.  ;)

Omg I think I am going to  :'((    This feels like a family reunion.  :'((

Libra

OMG!  I laughed my ass off at Homer in his skivvies, too, so make that my three.  Do they have to be in order? 

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 13, 2006, 01:56:41 PM
OMG!  I laughed my ass off at Homer in his skivvies, too, so make that my three.  Do they have to be in order? 

No just post 1 -  3 of your favorites.

ClingFree

I thought Lib had the baby as an avatar for a very short while? damn shows you how much I pay attention around here.    :oo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview