This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Post Your Pictures/Images On this Thread "Snaggers"

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ummm I'm speechless, choked up, my eyes are popped outta my head, my mouth is hanging wide open and I just don't know. Tokens just sent me a not so PG-13 tag. I don't think its even not so XXX tag. I don't know what rating you would call it..... :-X

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 26, 2006, 07:31:03 PM
Ummm I'm speechless, choked up, my eyes are popped outta my head, my mouth is hanging wide open and I just don't know. Tokens just sent me a not so PG-13 tag. I don't think its even not so XXX tag. I don't know what rating you would call it..... :-X

Well, if u and Homer would learn to keep ya bedroom doors closed... I wouldnt be video'n your private sessions of ... of.. uh... well... yall tryin to make HOmer Jr and TaraAnn.... lmfaoz

TmT

rofl.. I jus thought of something... I now know what its looks like for Homer to feed you nuts........ peanuts.......

Sweet_Karamel

For those of you who STILL have dail up. This is what happens.  :)))  :)))

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

Sweet_Karamel

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 27, 2006, 06:46:11 AM

Girlfriend you're on the ball with these snags............
lol... now... make a few of your own..... ur very creative.. lemme see one with a crazy thought ... cuz u do be havin a few...nah.... a lotta crazy ideas... (good... and crazy) now put it on canvas...

TmT

<gigglin> Ok.. I peeked thru Trini's window this morn... I saw the queen b4 makeup...oopz.. p.s.. and before her teeth/dentures are in...

(ok g/f...now u do one of me... lol)

TmT

Tara

Trini were you up late last night snagging woman?  You did good  :;'

TmT

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 27, 2006, 07:47:04 AM
<gigglin> Ok.. I peeked thru Trini's window this morn... I saw the queen b4 makeup...oopz.. p.s.. and before her teeth/dentures are in...

cant u look at her and see she was up late snaggin... pj's all ripped and torn... hair fuzzy... toothless... oh... well she have 2 teeth... rofl

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on June 26, 2006, 09:19:58 PM

Sweetz, I dont know how I missed this snag... wow... itz nice... good image... niceeeeeee.... I am snaggin it.... and I will work with those cars.....

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 27, 2006, 10:20:09 AM

cant u look at her and see she was up late snaggin... pj's all ripped and torn... hair fuzzy... toothless... oh... well she have 2 teeth... rofl

You saying someone beat her up, ripped her clothes and and knocked her teeth out?  :ooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 27, 2006, 10:23:51 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 27, 2006, 10:20:09 AM

You saying someone beat her up, ripped her clothes and and knocked her teeth out?  :ooo
rofl... Im sayin... snaggin queen is snagger tooth and the clothes ripped up from snaggin so hard with those scissors....she cut any and everything that get in her path to "snag a good tag".... raggedy anne has nuthin on #1 Snaggin Queen

p.s.. then again... she mighta got her azz kick goin on some forums snaggin tags............rofl... o..o... where is she... I bet she's runnin now from some thread.....rofl

Tara

Most girls who roam the streets all night sleep all day.  :))  I'd say she's sleeping.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 27, 2006, 11:11:39 AM
Most girls who roam the streets all night sleep all day.  :))  I'd say she's sleeping.

<Hmmm> wonder how you know bout "most girls"..... soundz like you have a "confession" u wanna make... (I'm listenin) and...dont worry... no one else is listenin to us.... lmfaoz