PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:46:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Rollers - General Info & Ranks

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

hehe  :)))
my boy keeps calling and its messing me up, next time he calls im gonna holler at him  >:((

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 18, 2006, 12:01:35 PM
someone was talking about whether or not playing in an auction or non auction game made any difference in the speed you advance in rank? anyone know?

It goes by how many cards you clear, so I don't think it would matter. I do find playing in  the non-auction rooms, makes the game move faster time wise.

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on July 18, 2006, 02:06:44 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 18, 2006, 12:01:35 PM
someone was talking about whether or not playing in an auction or non auction game made any difference in the speed you advance in rank? anyone know?

It goes by how many cards you clear, so I don't think it would matter. I do find playing in  the non-auction rooms, makes the game move faster time wise.

I totally agree with you on the non auction rooms. You don't have to play that extra part.

PogoKaz

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 18, 2006, 10:59:54 AM
go to edit your faves and it should be in there,
add it to your list and start playin O0

thankyou, off to try it :)

kgansor

got to rank 6 in like an hour and a half.. and that was with the boy calling all day..
but i stopped to get my rank 40 on t21..
yea, my add is back  :))

EyeCu

BadgeBabe

Quote from: EyeCu on July 18, 2006, 06:47:07 AM
Well there's no cheat for it yet anyway hehe. I love it I'm on rank 3 already 2 more and i get my first rank badge weee :)

Hey, Eye,
I guess you know that there is an awesome auto out for it now. I love it.
The ONLY thing it doesn't do is bet well in the auction rooms. It bets for the spare dice, LOL.
I switched to non- auction and it's winning for me. Name of the auto is Roller Dice. I  <3 Badgehelp!!

EyeCu

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 18, 2006, 04:08:45 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 18, 2006, 06:47:07 AM
Well there's no cheat for it yet anyway hehe. I love it I'm on rank 3 already 2 more and i get my first rank badge weee :)

Hey, Eye,
I guess you know that there is an awesome auto out for it now. I love it.
The ONLY thing it doesn't do is bet well in the auction rooms. It bets for the spare dice, LOL.
I switched to non- auction and it's winning for me. Name of the auto is Roller Dice. I  <3 Badgehelp!!

The auto wasn't out when I posted that. I do like the auto, however...I did most of it on my own hehe. Thanks for pointing that out to me though :)

Momma

Wouldn't it really suck if they reset every one back to zero when it comes out tomorrow  0:

EyeCu

nightperson

yes the auto is great will get when i get t21 done have 10 ranks to go this was an easy ranks to get gl all

dogbert

I'm finding it faster to play in an empty auction room.   If you win an auction, the game credits you with another property.  So, if you clear 15 cards, and win 3 auctions (empty room)..that's 18 in one game! :/\

wattsmyname

I'm at Rank 17 playing in no action room took 12 hours. I should have the 3rd badge by morning. 8)

Libra

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 18, 2006, 06:19:49 PM
I'm at Rank 17 playing in no action room took 12 hours. I should have the 3rd badge by morning. 8)

WTG Watts!  I'm almost at my 3rd badge, too!  O0

jeffery

and when they  boot you off for getting the badges too fast don't  be crying  on here :))) :ooo

ClingFree

Quote from: jeffery on July 18, 2006, 06:24:23 PM
and when they  boot you off for getting the badges too fast don't  be crying  on here :))) :ooo

I am so done worrying about what I can do to get booted. Hell, ya talk in chat anymore you have to worry about getting booted. So heres my 2 cents. Get your badges, dont worry about anyone else, and tell anyone who doesnt like it to kiss your azz. 

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on July 18, 2006, 06:29:42 PM
Quote from: jeffery on July 18, 2006, 06:24:23 PM

I am so done worrying about what I can do to get booted. Hell, ya talk in chat anymore you have to worry about getting booted. So heres my 2 cents. Get your badges, dont worry about anyone else, and tell anyone who doesnt like it to kiss your azz. 

LMAO!  I told you that you were sitting on your halo!  :))

EyeCu

kim23il

Ok experts should I go for the cards that only need 2 or 3 dice like pairs and 3 of a kinds.. or go for the full houses nad straights? So I can rank faster? Thanks <3 0:

kgansor

im really wanting to play, ive been  on rank 6 and letting t21 play.. now i have some things to do so i cant play for a little while again..
its really addicting

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview