PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:08:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Rollers - General Info & Ranks

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

this is a pretty easy game to do by hand. hopefully i don't get bored with it like i did with blooop, got to rank 31 and got tired of doing it by hand.

Libra

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 18, 2006, 06:43:49 PM
Quote from: jeffery on July 18, 2006, 06:24:23 PM
and when they  boot you off for getting the badges too fast don't  be crying  on here :))) :ooo

I won't!!  Are you happy now? and you can kiss my azz!! Are you OK with that?

Ditto!

wattsmyname

Quote from: Libra on July 18, 2006, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 18, 2006, 06:43:49 PM
Quote from: jeffery on July 18, 2006, 06:24:23 PM
and when they  boot you off for getting the badges too fast don't  be crying  on here :))) :ooo

I won't!!  Are you happy now? and you can kiss my azz!! Are you OK with that?

Ditto!

Quote from: Libra on July 18, 2006, 06:23:44 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 18, 2006, 06:19:49 PM
I'm at Rank 17 playing in no action room took 12 hours. I should have the 3rd badge by morning. 8)

WTG Watts!  I'm almost at my 3rd badge, too!  O0

WTG libra O0 

jeffy

Quote from: kim23il on July 18, 2006, 06:44:36 PM
Ok experts should I go for the cards that only need 2 or 3 dice like pairs and 3 of a kinds.. or go for the full houses nad straights? So I can rank faster? Thanks <3 0:

the shorter cards require more dice as you complete them the only 7 card goes to 13 then 21 then 27 and the 2 of a kind goes to 3 of a kind and 4 and 5 yes its good to get them out of the way but by the end of the 4th round you will have cards that need 4 to 5 dice to complete O0

hope that helps

Kelly

hey I finally decided to look at the how to play for dice city...the auction rooms are the slow game...the non auction is faster...I was wondering why it was goin so fast...driving me nuts cause i lost dice a few times trying to actually think about my choices which is not good in this game...so i am back to the auction rooms its slower but I don't lose dice...I just dont do the auction thing...im gonna try your advice eyecu and get into a room alone.

I can usually get to 800 in the non auction rooms but I just can't seem to get 1st place much....some people are getting over 1000 and I just cant figure out how they are doing it....luck maybe?

anyways back to this very addictive game.....later all

EyeCu

If you join an empty room you'll be able to bid on the highest card. I always go for the 500 one, even if you don't get the 500 scratch you can get the 300. The most I've made is 1600, and that's how I did it. Go into the higher age group rooms, those are pretty empty, you'll find lots of empty rooms there. You'll get lots and lots of tokens, and you're first place stats will go up as you're the only one in there hehe. Good luck kelly :)

liebe_angel

Found this on another site. It works for me.

We are still doing the research on it. It seems to be the most common glitch that Pogo has, the refreshing of the game after the spin. Play a game all the way and it will announce that you have X amount of property sold and that you have X amount until the next rank. Look at the thin yellow/beige strip to the right of the game box. Place your cursor over that and hit "refresh" and play another round all the way and do it again. I cannot figure out the rhyme or reason for this. The first time I advanced 55 properties, the second time 10, the third time 12 and then nothing.  Try it 

ps Dosen't work with IE use Firefox

hades

hades

EyeCu

liebe_angel

are you using firefox? with IE it doesn't work!!!! I forgot to mention that. ;)

EyeCu

EyeCu

liebe_angel

sorry guys I was trying to get it posted and didn't proof read before I posted it.

EyeCu

kgansor

i had firefox but i restored my computer and now i dont feel like redownloading it.. maybe ill do that tomorrow

SweetGirl200405

:/// GRRRRRRR pogo just shut down the game..lol taptap on them to get it back up now..did they found out about the glitch..lol  >>:D

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 18, 2006, 09:21:58 PM
If you join an empty room  <SNIP> Go into the higher age group rooms, those are pretty empty, <SNIP>

OK NOW you have done it.   What are you calling "higher age?"  SPLANE this? lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview