PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 06:07:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What's up with Poppit?

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Why are so many people playing in there today?  Earlier all of the member rooms under topic were full.  There still are 21690+ people there.
Looks like the aunts and uncles are having a family reunion today  :ooo
I just opened up my auto and let it rip, after checking the high score board.

chummychum

AOL has it advertised on their main screen to go in and play and pop it up.

Jonathan

Country Lady

Well auto's are running in nearly every room or those people can play verrrry well   :))

Jonathan

Quote from: Country Lady on June 17, 2006, 03:59:18 PM
Well auto's are running in nearly every room or those people can play verrrry well   :))

i dont have that one or id take advantage as well....

Mr. Scandalous

I was playing it earlier just so I could get the rank 25 theme and the room I was in was so foul mouthed and just bad. There was one person who kept saying they were from the ghetto and were going to come kill some person, blah blah blah... bunch of idiots running their mouth, trying to act like someone they aren't.

bubblegum

the beauty of rooms with a lot of people yacking and fighting-no one notices me.  I've haven't been to poppit in nearly forever.  Finished that game ages and ages ago.

Mr. Scandalous

I have 25 ranks to go until I'm finished. I just wanted all the themes and I'm stopping for a bit and finishing up the last Premium book. The only thing I normally say in those rooms is "LOL" and it's flowed over in a matter of seconds because there's always a bitch fight or people wanting to "hook up" in there, so the chat is flooded with cyber chit. That's the same way with Checkers.

Country Lady

I have three ranks left in Poppit and a few more in pop fu.  I'll be glad when they are both done.

hades

Country Lady

Quote from: Country Lady on June 17, 2006, 06:56:01 PM
I have three ranks left in Poppit and a few more in pop fu.  I'll be glad when they are both done.

:'((  I lied, I have 5 ranks to go in that stinkin' game.  :xx

hades

elektric

i stopped bothering with poppit after rank 30, it was taking too long  >:((

hades

Julie

Quote from: elektric on June 18, 2006, 08:40:32 AM
i stopped bothering with poppit after rank 30, it was taking too long  >:((
It's actually not that bad and certainly not as slow to finish like Lottso and other games.  If you have the auto for it go into a full room, check the high score list and if all the scores are well over 900 points chances are some of those people are using the auto and playing on level 3.  You put your auto on, play level 1 or 2 so you don't make the high score list and bring attention to yourself, walk away and just let the auto rip.  You'll have the game done in no time ;)  That's what I did to finish it ;D

Mr. Scandalous

I used up the free trial and can't remember... is there a way on the Poppit auto that you can make it so it doesn't pop every single balloon - like there is for Word Whomp where you can select to not find the 6 letter word? I just wouldn't want my name to keep popping up... or does it only do that if you make the high score list?

Julie

Just had a look at my auto and if you click the "settings" there's a few other options in there including "Don't leave more than 0 balloons left at end", there's a slider for that setting which I guess you can move from 0 to whatever number.  Don't know whether that helps or even works, I've never tried it :-\

hades

for me it took the auto a day and a half of running just for the last rank.  :-\

Country Lady

Oh my, guess I will need to get it going then.  Looks like I'll have several days worth of that game ahead of me.  :'((

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview