PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:51:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo Million tokens should we sign up for this?

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Pogo Million  sign up is listed on the home page...  Now should we even try too sign up and do this? :-\  what does everyone think?

bobby

bobby

if anyone wins anything in the million token giveaway post it here :)

Libra

Quote from: bobby on June 20, 2006, 01:59:38 PM
if anyone wins anything in the million token giveaway post it here :)

I WON!  I WON! 

Just kiddin'.  :)))

Tara

mr.clean

Jonathan

when i go to the page for it it asks me to sign in anyone else have this prob?

bobby

Quote from: jrlt on June 20, 2006, 06:48:20 PM
ya, you just have to sign up for it, click on already a club pogo member O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jrlt on June 20, 2006, 06:48:20 PM

Yes... I had that problem too. I'll just wait until they add it to their little flash ad on the page before I give it another attempt.

tponka

I'm not even gonna bother.. I've already had a jackpot revoked (and the badge) so I'm sure I'm mega-flagged.   >>:D

fiz

Quote from: tponka on June 20, 2006, 07:07:48 PM
I'm not even gonna bother.. I've already had a jackpot revoked (and the badge) so I'm sure I'm mega-flagged.   >>:D

You didn't get banned?

pink

apple

Mr. Scandalous

That 'sign in' page means you have to register in order to do the contest. You're already signed in, but you have to enter personal information because if you win anything you get a $300 certificate to some store. I signed up on three names and kept getting "sorry". It's totally pointless.

Can only one person win 1,000,000 tokens? That'd be pretty f*cked up. And if you win 10,000 tokens, who gives a chit? Anyone can make 10k tokens a day if they wanted. Play QWERTY or Word Whomp... not too difficult. Pogo reps...

fiz

Quote from: helringer on June 21, 2006, 02:58:51 PM
That 'sign in' page means you have to register in order to do the contest. You're already signed in, but you have to enter personal information because if you win anything you get a $300 certificate to some store. I signed up on three names and kept getting "sorry". It's totally pointless.

Can only one person win 1,000,000 tokens? That'd be pretty f*cked up. And if you win 10,000 tokens, who gives a chit? Anyone can make 10k tokens a day if they wanted. Play QWERTY or Word Whomp... not too difficult. Pogo reps...

Yes, only one person is eligible to win the 1,000,000 tokens. Here is how you win: (as pogo says)

Winners will be determined at random, computer-generated winning times. One (1) winning time will be computer generated for each of the Instant Win Game prizes listed above. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after any one (1) of the randomly generated times you will be a winner.

:o

n8sgirl

you have a 75% chance of not getting a sorry, why is it that I always seem to fall into that 25% that gets "Sorry."  I hate not winning.  Couldn't you get a constolation prize?  Like one token or something..  Or is pogo trying to get a new slogan...

75% chance of winning, but chances are you'll just be a loser like the other 25% we already have..  Or join one of the many not even elidigable.

(sorry my spelling sucks tonight - lol)

n8sgirl

well I just kinda figured..  there are 12 spaces on it total & only 3 are "Sorry" spaces.  So that would be 3/12 (or 1/4 the same as 25%)

sorry - thats how I came up with it..

ArmyWife

Quote from: n8sgirl on June 29, 2006, 07:58:29 AM
well I just kinda figured..  there are 12 spaces on it total & only 3 are "Sorry" spaces.  So that would be 3/12 (or 1/4 the same as 25%)

sorry - thats how I came up with it..

No need to apologize! LOL some people are just too sensitive to winning/not winning prizes on Pogo! LOL  I don't play to win prizes, I play to relax and have fun!  ;)

It appears your basic probability figures are correct - of course there are formulas and you can factor in the number of times you will spin if you spin daily for X amount of days and etc......I won't go dig out my statistics book anytime soon! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview