Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 16, 2009, 03:27:03 PM
Interesting glitch. What happens when Pogo does the regular maintenance on Tuesday?  undecided.gif

Good question, Sassy.  Time will tell   impatience.gif

Homer

Interesting glitch. What happens when Pogo does the regular maintenance on Tuesday?  undecided.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2009, 06:32:39 PM

She said when Pogo did maintenance..she didn't say to show everyone what you do when you're working. rolleyes.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 16, 2009, 06:37:23 PM
She said when Pogo did maintenance..she didn't say to show everyone what you do when you're working. rolleyes.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on February 16, 2009, 06:37:23 PM
giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I dont think pogo did any mantiance this week, as there are no new games o the list when i checked it out.  impatience.gif

cowboy63

magnifier.gif I wonder if this works with gems also? Might have to try it.  huh.gif

cowboy63

disneyland lady

Quote from: cowboy63 on February 21, 2009, 06:11:15 PM
Nope, didn't work with gems.  no-no.gif
Thanks for the try as that would have been a major glitch. I have refused to use gems in the mall and I would have gone crazy in there if it would have worked. I really want that firefly in the jar but refuse to pay them gems for something that does not give me a badge.

Squid

I tried it with gems, too.  There was one background I really wanted so it was worth the risk - otherwise I agree with you DLL and don't buy the gem related mini items as a rule.  Some things are really cute but I resist.

~Sassy~

Yeah, would have been way cool if it had worked for gems too.  diablo.gif But unlike Inky I have no self control and will continue to buy them. I couldn't use it for myself, I had already bought everything in the mini mall to keep my token count down.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on February 16, 2009, 11:57:42 AM
I now own everything for men that can be bought with tokens.  I ready to start cross-dressing now.   hi11.gif lipstick.gif

I tried putting a man's outfit on my mini once.  undecided.gif

It gave her a sex change.  6_6.gif

BabyCheetah

Yeppers, mine too, I became a male.  But buying the mens clothing is a good way to burn some of your tokens.  If I'm not mistaken, someone said that they either dress like a male/female during halloween.  It's a good idea. 

Squid

Burn up those tokies!  Also, there may be a man in your life who plays a game once in a while on your account and is sick and tired of doing it in a strappy bikini and sarong!  LOL.    giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on March 01, 2009, 05:46:12 AM
Yeppers, mine too, I became a male.  But buying the mens clothing is a good way to burn some of your tokens.  If I'm not mistaken, someone said that they either dress like a male/female during halloween.  It's a good idea. 
I have TWO cross-dressing mini's for Halloween. I have the Naughty Nurse in a graveyard. I have the gold "slut" dress at a wedding scene, a la Wedding Crashers.

Of course, I have the legs to pull it off!  giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I regret not getting the naughty nurse mini.  I feel a "feevah" coming on and I don't mean cowbell.   giggle2.gif

jamrow32

I'll tell ya, I was working on the wordjong glitch and man are my hands tired.  Went from rank 2 to rank 18 and I think I'll take a little break before I go anymore asleep.gif

Stinkerbell

I want a mini that looks like your Make My Day mini, Sass.  Then Pogo would have to make adult only rooms...Wouldn't that be fun!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 02, 2009, 07:58:59 AM
I want a mini that looks like your Make My Day mini, Sass.  Then Pogo would have to make adult only rooms...Wouldn't that be fun!

Can I be nekkid in those rooms??  Pleeease!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Johanna on March 05, 2009, 10:29:42 PM
You all need to stay on topic.  swear2.gif
You just gave me a deja vu of elementary school hall monitors.  impatience.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview