PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 10:21:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on January 21, 2009, 04:36:43 PM
When you master that Word Jong glitch, you soon realize there must be a God.  Lord love the WJ glitch!
I still can not master that glitch 6_6.gif
But all is okay Uncle Otto got it quick ""

Sueette

Quote from: jarjar on January 21, 2009, 05:25:26 PM
I still can not master that glitch 6_6.gif
But all is okay Uncle Otto got it quick ""

Jarjar,
  It would not work for me either this time.  I have used this glitch many times before, but for some reason it did not work last night.  girls18.gif

I'm going to try again sometime later and see what happens.  :,

Sue

jarjar

Good luck Sue I am a lost cause at that glitch :(

Squid

I tried this glitch the other day.  I used to be able to play this glitch like a concert pianist.  Now it is not working.  Oddly enough, though, I got super fast credit for the challenge... so it may have worked in the background or something.  I can't figure it out but I think it's changed somehow.  Good luck.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 08:59:16 AM
I tried this glitch the other day.  I used to be able to play this glitch like a concert pianist.  Now it is not working.  Oddly enough, though, I got super fast credit for the challenge... so it may have worked in the background or something.  I can't figure it out but I think it's changed somehow.  Good luck.

It was working when I got the badge.... are you saying it's not working at all now?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 25, 2009, 09:20:28 AM
It was working when I got the badge.... are you saying it's not working at all now?

I'm not giving you a short answer and I don't mean to sound obtuse.... but ...... I really don't know.

arniebear

The glitch was working on Wednesday and Thursday when I got mine and 3 others........I just played game through and the glitch still works fine

Stinkerbell

Thanks, arnie!  That's one I hope they never fix.

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on January 25, 2009, 12:28:33 PM
The glitch was working on Wednesday and Thursday when I got mine and 3 others........I just played game through and the glitch still works fine

*Gasp!*  I've lost my touch?!?   :ooo :o :ooo

waneidaw

Wow this is a looooong thread......lol...it has taken me several hours..lol
Anyway, thank you all for your ideas and suggestions.

Regarding the Word Jong, I was wondering.....
Do you think the glitch may work in some rooms but maybe in not others? Could that be why so many comments....it worked....it didnt?
Just some thoughts.  bubblegum.gif

Tori

:OO  Does anyone know if the old Scrabble "glitch" for the 3 special badges still works?  I used it on my old acct and worked fine...that was a long time ago though .  I tried the dbl browsing and thought I had the settings I had used before..but couldn't get it to work today on another acct  !@#$ and I kept getting booted while playing with bot for rank...Pogo says I didn't have enough memory to play that game...and that is just bull  !@#$

Anyone have an answer, please? I have tried to search and can't find anything lately about it, but of course, I kinda got tired after awhile and could have missed something..if so, I'm sorry. :"

Thanks

Blacklord4

:@......wordjong glitch is very much alive and still working.....

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tori on January 30, 2009, 06:21:21 PM
Pogo says I didn't have enough memory to play that game...and that is just bull  !@#$
Thanks
Not sure about the glitch but usually if I get that error on Pogo, I need to clear my cache of cookies. It may be saying you didn't have enough "usable" memory.

We need a new thread of usable glitches.

Squid

I would give my pinky toe for a glitch in The Poppit Show. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on January 31, 2009, 08:20:45 AM
I would give my pinky toe for a glitch in The Poppit Show. 

Gotta love someone who sets their goals sky high. How many pinky toes on a Squid?

Squid

tokiehog

i would give all 7 of my toes for a glitch in poppit show bubblegum.gif

Squid

Quote from: tokiehog on January 31, 2009, 05:46:10 PM
i would give all 7 of my toes for a glitch in poppit show bubblegum.gif

Is that on one foot or two?

disneyland lady

For some reason I am thinking of the 4 toed statue on LOST.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview