PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:19:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

kandykitty20012

bbq21.gif   Welcome all Newbies....enjoy the forum..... :8:

ozchickee

Hey everyone, I have been a bit of a lurker for a while now and thought it was about time i joined this awesome group. Im from australia as you may have guessed by my name lol. Just thought i'd say hi to you all and let you know what an awesome job you guys do here.
ozchickee

Jewel

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Ms.Behavin

ozchickee

Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome...i'm sure im going to enjoy it here.

ozchickee O0

xxunluv3dlizxx

Hey everyone, just joined today, thought i'd jump right in and say hey..

omg i'm a noob! lol

I can already tell I won't regret this

:!!

Tara

xxunluv3dlizxx

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

deborah010870

i just wanted to pop in and say hi to all, i joined up last night (7/10) and have found many interesting topics and have even posted some :)  have a great night all and gl on your badges

Deborah

lovehandle

:!! hello im new just wanted to stop in and say hi to all, and i know i will enjoy this site, and all the people, thanks homer for the nice welcome.

Jinx55

LuvMyKatz

Hey y'all~I'm new here and excited to learn more about glitches and cheats.  I just tried a couple of free trials and had some luck and some problems.  I want to learn from y'all, although I was skeered to try a cheat, lol.  This place looks like a lot of fun.  Can someone tell me why I can't access some of the topics?  I thought if I registered I could read all the forum topics.  Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing yet.  lol  Looking forward to "meeting" y'all.   :;'

Tara

Quote from: BoBiceAddict on August 17, 2007, 09:05:46 PM
Hey y'all~I'm new here and excited to learn more about glitches and cheats.  I just tried a couple of free trials and had some luck and some problems.  I want to learn from y'all, although I was skeered to try a cheat, lol.  This place looks like a lot of fun.  Can someone tell me why I can't access some of the topics?  I thought if I registered I could read all the forum topics.  Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing yet.  lol  Looking forward to "meeting" y'all.   :;'

Welcome to the forum...What can't you access?  I don't know what you saw as a guest that you can't see now.  :-\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview