PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 12:21:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

can anyone help me i can load some games on pogo and not others where i cld load all before i cant load turbo 21 since they updated and now cant load bloop anyone help

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: apple on July 19, 2006, 07:30:27 AM
can anyone help me i can load some games on pogo and not others where i cld load all before i cant load turbo 21 since they updated and now cant load bloop anyone help

Try clearing your Cache, and rebooting doesn't hurt.

To clear your browser cache in Internet Explorer you simply go to your control panel and click Internet Options.  Then click the General Tab and in the section that says Temporary Internet Files click Delete Files.

apple

apple

apple

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: apple on July 19, 2006, 07:52:11 AM
anyone help me im desperate ty

Could be your Java, what one are you using?

You could try deleting the games you are having problems with from your Downloaded Program files:

Tools/Internet options/settings/view objects in there you find the game/s you are having problems with and right click on them, then select remove.

Then go back to Pogo and try loading the games again.

Hope it helps...

Homer is the expert, he might be able to help if this doesn't.

apple

im using sun java
its the new turbo 21 and bloop are the ones ive noticed for now i cant load and never played bloop b4 im cracking up lol

Libra

Quote from: apple on July 19, 2006, 07:44:50 AM
ty for help but still not loading

I'm trying to load Bloop using Firefox and it's not working.  It loads in Internet Explorer where I don't use SunJava. 

It's pizzing me off because I can't double browse.  >:((

apple

i use sun java in both
what other javas are there im using ie and firefox and wont load took out java and put back in but nothing

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: apple on July 19, 2006, 08:28:15 AM
i use sun java in both
what other javas are there im using ie and firefox and wont load took out java and put back in but nothing

Msjav with IE

apple

the thing is i am using sun java and firefox on otehr comp and it loads but not on this one and cant play on other comp as it so slow and crappy

apple

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: apple on July 20, 2006, 08:52:57 AM
is there any1 who can help

Have you tried asking pogo in the help section in customer support, why you can't load their rooms?

apple

pogo never answer so i never bother thought someone here wld know

zeboo

I had the same problem I have xp so when I cleaned out my prefetch it worked again..go to start...run...type in prefetch hit ok then go to edit select all then hit your delete button......if I keep prefetch cleaned out it makes my games run alot smoother gl 2 u  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview