PlayBuddy
June 18, 2024, 01:00:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We have made some changes to the forum in regards to the avatars.

If your avatar is larger than 150x150, could you please resize it to those dimensions (or smaller)?

The forum will no longer accept anything larger than 150x150. Thanks!

Special thanks to EyeCu for all her hard work with this matter. She was able to find some information for us so we were able to modify the actual source code to make this all work.

No more scroll bars!  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

EyeCu

babygurl424

Mayhem

Yay!  Looks good! :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

babygurl424

Quote from: Mayhem on July 20, 2006, 12:21:09 AM
Yay!  Looks good! :)

thank you and thank autolover for resizing it for me  :D

~Ãutolovér~

RowdyOne

EyeCu

They can be 150x150 in size, so yes they can be over 100 pixels.

Stinkerbell

ClingFree

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 24, 2006, 10:46:33 AM
Is there a place to get free avatars?

There are places all over the net where you can snag a pic ... OR .. if you know something you want you can go to the request/pickup thread. We have some incredibly talented (Im not one of em) people on the board who enjoy helping out!

Tara

I don't think anyone pays for them here that I know of. I just do google seachs in the image section for mine. Save it to your computer and then host it with imageshack.

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q=

Just type in something you might be looking for.

Stinkerbell

Thank you ,Tara.  I found one I want to use but am clueless about how to set up a web page so I can include this.  It says I have to link to the avatar using http:// etc.  I thought perhaps I could just browse my computer, locate it and include it that way.  It's amazing how much I have forgotten since leaving the tech support area of AOL.  Actually, it's amazing I have ANY brain left after doing tech support for AOL.  :ooo  LOL  Oh well.... I'll keep plugging along.  :::sighs:::

Libra

Lot's of places for free avatars... But Tara can find you one if you send $29.99 to Tara@paypal.com   :))

ClingFree

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 24, 2006, 11:00:04 AM
Thank you ,Tara.  I found one I want to use but am clueless about how to set up a web page so I can include this.  It says I have to link to the avatar using http:// etc.  I thought perhaps I could just browse my computer, locate it and include it that way.  It's amazing how much I have forgotten since leaving the tech support area of AOL.  Actually, it's amazing I have ANY brain left after doing tech support for AOL.  :ooo  LOL  Oh well.... I'll keep plugging along.  :::sighs:::

Use imageshack or photobucket to host it. That way you dont need to make an entire page, and they will give you a URL to link it into your profile.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 24, 2006, 11:00:04 AM

You have to save it to your computer first. It would probably be easier and faster if you saved it to your computer or email Homer with what you want. I'm sure he wouldn't mind fixing you up.  Then after he places it in your profile you can go look at how he does it and you will know then.  homer@pogocheats.net

Stinkerbell

Thank you, I have it on my computer already.  I will try and figure out those 2 sites you mentioned.  I assume they are also free?

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 24, 2006, 02:38:24 PM
Thank you, I have it on my computer already.  I will try and figure out those 2 sites you mentioned.  I assume they are also free?

Yes they are.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Razzle

I know of a site with animated icons or pics,
whatever you want to call what they are
if anyone want's to message me for it as
I do not know if it is allowed to post the site here?

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview