PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 11:41:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Windows XP themes

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Anyone know where to get spyware free Windows XP themes. I only find spyware bundled packs.

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on July 21, 2006, 02:42:20 PM
Anyone know where to get spyware free Windows XP themes. I only find spyware bundled packs.

XP does suck with the limited themes doesn't it?

I have the same problem as you spyware everywhere you look

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Luna

Try going to download.com I use SPYBOT. Got it from that site. Been using this spyware for yrs now. But there are other spyware programs there.

Homer

Quote from: sweetpeach on July 21, 2006, 02:52:57 PM

Try going to download.com I use SPYBOT. Got it from that site. Been using this spyware for yrs now. But there are other spyware programs there.

I have a spyware program. We are actually looking for Windows XP themes that don't have spyware attached to them.

Luna

Quote from: Homer on July 21, 2006, 02:55:26 PM

I have a spyware program. We are actually looking for Windows XP themes that don't have spyware attached to them.
[/quote
Quote from: Homer on July 21, 2006, 02:55:26 PM

Oh ok. Sorry I wasnt any help..lol

Homer

kgansor

well hey, maybe somebody will stumble upon this and see that and dl that spyware program then your post will have been of some service to someone so dont feel all that bad! :))

Homer

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 21, 2006, 04:11:15 PM
well hey, maybe somebody will stumble upon this and see that and dl that spyware program then your post will have been of some service to someone so dont feel all that bad! :))

It's not that big of a deal but sometimes it's nice to have a change of scenery. Just like when people change their avatars.

kgansor

Quote from: Homer on July 21, 2006, 04:21:04 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 21, 2006, 04:11:15 PM

It's not that big of a deal but sometimes it's nice to have a change of scenery. Just like when people change their avatars.
my boyfriend wont let me change our background picture because he doesnt want any "kitties or rainbows or girly crap" all over the place  :)) so out bg has been the same for the past couple months and its kind of annoying, one day i am just going to find the girliest picture EVER full of glittery sparkly goodness and put it up for him to come home too  :))
then im going to send the picture to Eye as well, since she LOVES glittery stuff

Blu

i found one, you just need StyleXP to use these...they are sweet. Homer, delete if it's not ok...
http://themes.belchfire.net/index.php?

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on July 21, 2006, 06:42:54 PM
i found one, you just need StyleXP to use these...they are sweet. Homer, delete if it's not ok...
http://themes.belchfire.net/index.php?

Thanks. I'll take a look when I get the chance.

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview