PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:13:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Backspin shot speed

Started by TommySack,

Previous topic - Next topic

TommySack

Hi all, I use the built-in shots 2,3 and 5 for backspin. Shots 2 and 3 are released very quickly,(shot 5 goes slower which is what I want) and I was wondering if there is a setting or other way to slow down how quickly they shoot besides hitting pause and waiting a few seconds. It just seems like you can tell too easily who's using an auto when the rolls go faster than everyone elses. Thanks!!!

Gecko

what about using the slider that slows  or speeds up auto,s   try  pushing main slider  back to right , see if it  slows it down  ,  can't  help u much more on this auto  i don't  use backspin bowling auto ,   hope that helps you  O0

Lynne

I used only shot 2 to get to rank 50, didn't mess with any of its settings. I also only played in empty rooms.

Tara

TommySack

Ok, thank you all for advice. I did use the slider but it didn't do anything to slow down the shots. Guess I'll just keep using it as is and screw anybody who says something. Besides, no matter what room I'm in there's always at least one other using backspin!!! LOL

Gecko

Quote from: TommySack on July 24, 2006, 01:33:51 AM
Ok, thank you all for advice. I did use the slider but it didn't do anything to slow down the shots. Guess I'll just keep using it as is and screw anybody who says something. Besides, no matter what room I'm in there's always at least one other using backspin!!! LOL
it wouldn't matter if your using an auto or not anyone in bowling who gets a good score or  scores many turkeys    also gets the  big turkey   britchs in there saying you cheat anyway so try and  not answer em  or u could just do some  ranks in bowls each time then move to a different game that you havent finnished   ,  g/l    O0

thompson

just go into a empty room at night, shut the chat off and let it play. When you wake up change rooms. By shutting of the chat you wont have to worry about the wtgs.

the settting 2 has work the best for me.

Runner

out of curosity.. some of you just used #2?

and it worked better?

Lynne

yes I did and yes it worked the best. rather than using all of the shots, I watched the auto and shot #2 was the best one by far and it got a jackpot spin every time. Some of the other shots sucked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview