PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:05:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

WTG Sassy !!!  cheerleading.gif One day I will be able to brag in here. It is a long weekend so maybe I can finish off one or two in that time.

~Sassy~

Quote from: hocky on May 22, 2009, 08:44:44 AM
WTG Sassy!  That is the only bingo game i have left to finish......and I am sure it will take forever! girls18.gif
6_6.gif Good luck on it Hocky. I thought the auto would never get through the last two ranks.  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 22, 2009, 07:53:00 AM
cheerleading.gif WTG Inky on Lottso Deluxe  cheerleading.gif

I finished off Fortune Bingo last night  girl5.gif

*shudders* That one was a nightmare. Glad you got that one out of the way.

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 23, 2009, 09:51:07 AM
*shudders* That one was a nightmare. Glad you got that one out of the way.

Gee well NOW i am encouraged.......NOT! LOL  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 23, 2009, 10:46:28 AM
Gee well NOW i am encouraged.......NOT! LOL  giggle2.gif

It was just frustrating because you had to call bingo, and there were so many people room hopping. You'd be there forever, just about to call bingo and someone would pop in and steal it. Geez

Squid

I think I got lucky when I ranked out in that one.  There weren't many people room jumping.  It caught on later, I think.

Hocky

Yanno, as long as that game has been out, you would think that most people already had a run of it and be done.   bad mood.gif

twinkle6590

does anyone want to do mine.. lol. i will be old and severly grey before i get it done..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 23, 2009, 11:16:08 PM
does anyone want to do mine.. lol. i will be old and severly grey before i get it done..

You're only as old as you say you are, in my case I just turned 26 again. And might I also suggest Preference by L'Oreal hair color?

Otherwise, you're right. You'll be old and gray before this one is done.

Squid

If Stinky is 26 then I'm 25.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

twinkle6590

I've been 29 forever and I don't intend on getting older. Don't let the gray hairs fool ya either. lol

~Sassy~

Squid

jarjar

twinkle6590

WTG Sassy !!!!!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Can I hire you ???  lol  or rent your cheats.. lol

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 24, 2009, 09:01:07 PM
cheerleading.gif  doctor.gif Operation Mania Is DONE!!! doctor.gif  cheerleading.gif

Did you do it by hand, Sassy?  The BH auto is still in need of reconstructive surgery.

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 24, 2009, 09:01:07 PM
cheerleading.gif  doctor.gif Operation Mania Is DONE!!! doctor.gif  cheerleading.gif
Quote from: Squid on May 25, 2009, 09:23:30 AM
Did you do it by hand, Sassy?  The BH auto is still in need of reconstructive surgery.
Inky, this was completely by hand.  sad.gif I redownloaded the auto when I bought this new computer, hoping for a miracle.  angel19.gif
I wish Chummy would let me trade this one for the new one on Seaball.  giggle2.gif
I want to warn you Inky, you need 3000 surgeries for the last rank..ok. I just played at level 26 so that I could get through most of the surgeries quickly. I didn't like feeding the horse or guiding the pencil, it made it go faster, for me, anyway on level 26. You and I were in the same room you were at level 43...I was at 41.

* For those collectors of useless facts, the people who wear orange always get sick the most and then people who wear yellow. So, if you are going to hire someone make sure you remember this.  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

I ranked out in Operation Mania, too. I got it done in 1 day. Yep! I woke up in the morning at rank 49, went to bed that night at rank 50. Ranked out in 1 day.   tongue.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 25, 2009, 10:35:09 AM
You and I were in the same room you were at level 43...I was at 41.

When were we in the same room and why didn't you stop by for a cocktail?  I ranked out in Operation, too...  my BH auto was of no help.   I wish I could trade it in for another auto.... that would be the fair thing to do, dontcha think?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 25, 2009, 12:50:45 PM
I ranked out in Operation Mania, too. I got it done in 1 day. Yep! I woke up in the morning at rank 49, went to bed that night at rank 50. Ranked out in 1 day.   tongue.gif
Using the auto?  undecided.gif

My honey laughs at me 'cause I am in my puter room yelling at little Mexican people to get in their chairs.

cheerleading.gif WTG Stinky cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview