PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:02:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 25, 2009, 01:33:23 PM
When were we in the same room and why didn't you stop by for a cocktail?  I ranked out in Operation, too...  my BH auto was of no help.   I wish I could trade it in for another auto.... that would be the fair thing to do, dontcha think?
Well, I did say Hey to ya, but I figured you probably had your window closed or were away from your puter. I certainly KNEW you DID NOT have your auto running.  hysterical.gif

I thought my arm was going to fall off...during the last 500.  doctor.gif

I think a trade would be a fair thing too.  tongue.gif
And if Chummy is going to slap anybody for this...you are hereby appointed to be the slapee, seeing as how we are close friends and both southern girls.  girl5.gif

cheerleading.gif Congrats on ranking out on this one.  cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 25, 2009, 01:33:23 PM
my BH auto was of no help.   I wish I could trade it in for another auto.... that would be the fair thing to do, dontcha think?

I'm telling you, I honestly believe that if we buy an auto that runs like crap, they should AT LEAST allow us to bank towards another auto.

That whole Trivia auto fiasco where the one didn't work but you could BUY another version? Not a chance would I pay for it. Matter of fact, I've gotten burned on autos too many times and I refuse to pay for a new one until it's up, working and everyone is singing it's praises.

Many of us have spent a small fortune on these autos and been loyal BH customers. I wish they were as loyal to us.

Squid

Uh oh.... now you've done it.... you got Stinky all riled up.   You'll pay now! 

go, Stinky, go!   cheerleading.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 25, 2009, 10:35:09 AM
Inky, this was completely by hand.  sad.gif I redownloaded the auto when I bought this new computer, hoping for a miracle.  angel19.gif
I wish Chummy would let me trade this one for the new one on Seaball.  giggle2.gif
I want to warn you Inky, you need 3000 surgeries for the last rank..ok. I just played at level 26 so that I could get through most of the surgeries quickly. I didn't like feeding the horse or guiding the pencil, it made it go faster, for me, anyway on level 26. You and I were in the same room you were at level 43...I was at 41.

* For those collectors of useless facts, the people who wear orange always get sick the most and then people who wear yellow. So, if you are going to hire someone make sure you remember this.  hysterical.gif

can i borrow your hands to do my operation mania for me lol. i promise to give them back when im done...

~Sassy~

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 25, 2009, 10:14:23 PM
can i borrow your hands to do my operation mania for me lol. i promise to give them back when im done...
cheesy.gif Here you go. cheesy.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I'll help you twinkle, not to worry...ok.  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 25, 2009, 11:08:52 PM

I'll help you tinkle, not to worry...ok.  embrace.gif

Now that's a friend indeed!

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 25, 2009, 02:39:45 PM
I'm telling you, I honestly believe that if we buy an auto that runs like crap, they should AT LEAST allow us to bank towards another auto.

That whole Trivia auto fiasco where the one didn't work but you could BUY another version? Not a chance would I pay for it. Matter of fact, I've gotten burned on autos too many times and I refuse to pay for a new one until it's up, working and everyone is singing it's praises.

Many of us have spent a small fortune on these autos and been loyal BH customers. I wish they were as loyal to us.
You mean the wonderful Operation Mania cheat that has never ever ever worked and is the reason why I no longer buy new cheats? You mean that one which has me keep my money in my pockets. I did spend $5 on Beaker Creatures, but in the past I used to buy every new one for full price. white flag.gif

By the way, I would brag that I just finished Super Dominoes, but I had to do THAT by hand as well. I have only complained about that cheat for two years. "Still working on fixing {Domination}"

YAWN!!!!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 25, 2009, 11:08:52 PM

I'll help you twinkle, not to worry...ok.  embrace.gif

Thank you....You are a sweetie !!!

jrzydvl

Stinkerbell

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

jarjar

Hocky

twinkle6590

Ok I am actually not bragging about a game i finished but instead about the star I put on my profile and the siggy down below where i post. I did it all on my own. An accomplishment in its own lol. But very soon I will be bragging about another game I have finished.  giggle2.gif

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif WTG Jrzy...you are on a roll, I just came in to say congrats on the one and now you have another.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview