PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:57:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

just got to rank 49 about an hour ago in Quick Quack.. i'm hoping to have this done by the end of the weekend, then ill never have to look at this game again unless a weekly challenge comes up.  <..>

CindyLouWho

wtg Krissy!  I know how I felt when I finished that game , very relieved!!   :)))

justahumping

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 02, 2006, 09:49:51 AM
Maybe someday i'll go back & finish those last couple bingo ranks & all those blackbelt ranks   ::)  then i'll need 

lol, I too need to get all the black belts..... I was so tired of that game when I received the badge that I have not been back.......

justahumping

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on December 02, 2006, 11:19:49 AM
just got to rank 49 about an hour ago in Quick Quack.. i'm hoping to have this done by the end of the weekend, then ill never have to look at this game again unless a weekly challenge comes up.  <..>

Way to go Krissy   This is a game that I need to finish as well, I am just so tired of ducks!  I need to borrow some kids that wants to play on a computer. lmbo   
      How long did it take you to get to rank 49?

kgansor

Quote from: justahumping on December 02, 2006, 11:21:43 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on December 02, 2006, 11:19:49 AM

Way to go Krissy   This is a game that I need to finish as well, I am just so tired of ducks!  I need to borrow some kids that wants to play on a computer. lmbo   
      How long did it take you to get to rank 49?

lol its games like this one that makes me wish i had kids  :)))
i played until rank 34 then i took a few months off because it was taking soooo long to get though just single percents then probably about 3 weeks ago i started working on it again so with my auto on pretty much constantly except when i use the computer it took me about almost 3 weeks to get from rank 34-49... but then again id have the auto on and it wouldnt click one of the ducks or it would get stuck for like 4-5 hours which could have gotten me like 30% through a rank  :))

im about half way through rank 49 now, so im excited, i havent had anything to do today so ive been working on some premiums instead of letting my auto run but i figure ill let it on tonight and tomorrow and ill hopefully have it done by the middle of the week or earlier depending on how long i let it run for. but im just so glad its almost over with, just being this close to the end is a big relief.

and at night while the autos running ive been working on poppit mobile since that one and word whomp are the only two i can get on my phone right now :( and im about 30% away from my 4th badge so ill just need that one and one more adn ill have that finished up, then ill just have to wait patiently for them to add more for my phone or get my friend to finish harvest mania for me she started and gave me one badge but never got me the rest  :))

justahumping

I have done that to a couple of my friends as well, get them the first badge and then leave the rest for them to get.  :)))  It just about drives them crazy  :))  anyways, here is a way to go on rank 50. now hurry!

ImJustOneOldFart

well im not one to brag, but look how BIG it is........... errrrrrr ahhhhh nebber mind....

I've finished the follow games:

Blooop
Blackjack Carnival
Dice City Roller
Turbo 21
Wordjong

Not many games finished but im up to 315 badges and i have only been a club member for 14months..... I think thats pretty D-scent.......

what do you think?

answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

:/// >:((

justahumping

way to go oldfart............ now go get some more  :))

ImJustOneOldFart

CindyLouWho

Got any more badges yet Oldfart? 

BTW wtg on the one's you do have! 

ImJustOneOldFart

none yet, but then i only posted that message today.......  :))

its tough to search through this website looking for hints and glitches to play games and still play on pogo.........  i need to work on my multitasking 8)

wattsmyname

You are making great progress ImJustOneOldFart!!!!   You will have all the badges soon  <:>

kgansor

my auto finished up quick quack for me this morning because when i came home around 4pm it was at rank 50 and still going haha. thank goooooddddd im donnnnee with that game.
now i just need to figure out which game im going to finish up next.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on December 04, 2006, 09:04:13 AM
why you little............. c'mere   (O+O)

Dude, I think I will stay away form you, you have showed me what you are going to do to me once you catch me. lmao  now how many more you got? lol

notmypogoname

I finally finished the Card Masters album!

Cribbage is the most evil game on the face of the earth.  Ugh!  I hope they never do another badge for it.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kgansor

i got my 4th poppit mobile badge last night before i fell asleep!!
and I woke up this morning to see that I am now rank 21 in bowling,
and I havent even ran the auto that much, ive only been running it for two days
and it's only been on for a few hours not the entire day.. so now idk if i want to keep on
letting the auto run for this and try to finish this one up since i hate it so much or if i want to finish
stellar sweeper... i just got to rank 13 the other day so i think ill at least try to get the rank 14 badge .. maybe ill let the auto run for that today while im gone..
any suggestions which one i should finish up first?? or whichever one would be the quickest to finish.. haha

justahumping

Krissy,  Keep changing up the games if you are getting the badges that fast. Bowling would be a fast game to finish if you did not have to wait on the game timer. I think that stellar is a fast game to finish? you don't want the dates on the game badges (for the same game) to close to each other in case some one looks at your badges. I have had that happen to me twice this week!  I guess the self appointed pogo cops are out again?

tokiehog

bragging right hey,...finally i got the pinochle rated badges done...yes i finally got the masters badge and many thanks to u Tara...this is the greatest place to get info...keep up the good work u guys. <...>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview