Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

wagnerb43

santamail.gif

ty, i just don't which  games to play.   i want to leave the harder ones go 
for last.  im at the point that some of them appears to be very time consuming.

Tara

I get to brag and boy am I ever going to  :)))   I finally finished the last badge in poppit to go so that means I have all the badges I can possibly get in Pogo.  :^*  My other computer is so happy that it gets a break until the next game comes out. :)))

swamp

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 14, 2007, 05:17:11 AM
I get to brag and boy am I ever going to  :)))   I finally finished the last badge in poppit to go so that means I have all the badges I can possibly get in Pogo.  :^*  My other computer is so happy that it gets a break until the next game comes out. :)))
wtg ms homer  great job  :?: civilwar.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 14, 2007, 05:17:11 AM

Woohoo!!  That must be a great feeling.  So, what is your total badge count then?  I'm only at 928.  I have a loooooong way to go!

Stinkerbell

Can we brag about others' accomplishments?  If so, my 16 year old took her first college math final yesterday and got a perfect paper.  She has an A in the class.  << sniff, sniff >> my baby's growin' up!  If we aren't supposed to brag about others' accomplishments, ignore this post.   :)))

Tara

Thanks Swamp and Bravelady....I have 1144 badges. Although I have been a member since 2000, I didn't become a club member when it first came out so I missed some badges in the beginning that I can't get.  :-\   I had to go back and look...I became a member Sept of 2004

Congrats to you daughter Brave for her first college grade being an A!  And yeah brag about whatever you want to.  <:>

swamp

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 14, 2007, 05:13:37 PM
Thanks Swamp and Bravelady....I have 1144 badges. Although I have been a member since 2000, I didn't become a club member when it first came out so I missed some badges in the beginning that I can't get.  :-\   I had to go back and look...I became a member Sept of 2004

Congrats to you daughter Brave for her first college grade being an A!  And yeah brag about whatever you want to.  <:>
im still a rookie ms homer i only got 1002 badges and i joined pogo last of 2004  civilwar.gif :/\ :## civilwar.gif

jeffy

i got almost a year on some of ya and im only at 1070 it took a while before we realized how the badges worked, my wife just played world class solitaire to death for the longest lol

anywhooo congrats to all the badge hunters

Janadra

swamp

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Janadra on December 16, 2007, 04:53:06 PM
I finally got 1000 badges.   :^*
Wtg Janadra
i finally ate my 500,000 big mac  !@!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

WTG Jandra    :^*

and ummmm, WTG Loco  :)))

Stinkerbell

Tara

jeffy

dec 21st FINALLLLLLY got rank 100 on lottso, easy as pie game just so time consuming to get rank 100

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on December 21, 2007, 03:38:28 PM
dec 21st FINALLLLLLY got rank 100 on lottso, easy as pie game just so time consuming to get rank 100

WTG!!!  And today is my daughters birthday and I'm no longer green.  A truly momentous day!

jeffy

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 03:47:51 PM
Quote from: jeffy on December 21, 2007, 03:38:28 PM

WTG!!!  And today is my daughters birthday and I'm no longer green.  A truly momentous day!

Happy B-Day to your daughter My Oldest Son turned 4 Yesterday we had him a party last weekend then took him to chucky cheese yesterday to spend his B-DAY money........ i didnt realize how expensive CC was nowadays :(

What do you mean about the green?

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on December 21, 2007, 03:51:45 PM

What do you mean about the green?

She just got rid of a fungus infection in her belly button. It was all green. :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview